xisto Community
mobileunlocking

i hate school :-( except i.c.t

There Is Nothing Bad About Going To School As What Ever They Teach Is Helpful In Day To Day Life.I Hated Going To My College And Trid To Leave But After Being Away For Just 2 Months I Understood That The People Who Were Till Ahead In Life Then Me As They Had Degree And More Proffesionnel Knowledge Which I Did Not Have And Now I Have Returned To My College And Feel It Good To Be Back

School isnt that bad, the work can be stressful here and there, and it can be boring, but you meet new people and your not sitting on your computer all day with no social life what so ever because I know some people would sit in there house most of the time if they had no school. Anyway, school just gets annoying after a while. It's not because its hard or anything you have things to like to do with you life but you have these little annoying things you have to do for class. Some people get annoyed easier then others so they start slacking faster then others, but ya thats what I think. Not going to lie, I hate school here and there but if i want a good life..i need to do it.

School is not loved my most but you have to love it with all your heart because that's the thing that will allow you to be succesful in life and be someone, most kids and teens don't relize that school is imporant and they will need for their job or career and they relize that too late. Convince your self that school can be fun , get new friends or something and it will work out good because school for me was fun this year and i had good grades and my overall was like 95% which is good. Be good with your teachers and don't skip, ask for help and you will be good.

You are my people. I hate school too why? Because it is boring and you must still listening your teacher how he/she is talking some stupid words that I don't understand. But now is modern age and I bought a MP3 player and when I'm pretty bored then I just turn on mp3 player and lie at table and start listening music :P But school is good when it isn't hard. Because when I think about future work I'm scared :P At school it is better as at work.

i hate all lesson of school cause its so boring lol
the only lesson i like doing is I.C.T !!!

best lesson ever !!!

i like making websites and stuff casuse its realy fun to do.
Mick

Look i understand that dese boring lectures make u hate school like anything, but believe me its not that bad.
I took a similar stance when i was in school, and my mum made me realize how important it really is. I full heartedly thank her for that.
Dere will always be subjects u dont have any interest in, but u need to follow becoz u are compelled to do so :P , BUT dere s brighter side to this too... :D 1) U realize that life is not what u absolutely like, and u got to sometimes follow the system. U got to live with it, expecting the best. This might look just like a consolidation but its true, if u have the attitude "Its my life, i would live the way i like" . it sounds brilliant, but is close to a illusion. U learn to survive when the tide is not in ur favour , and is absolute necessary to realize at the earliest to go about this life, dat as many wise men say sucks. :D
2)What is not to ur liking can turn out to be ur endeavour, so u start giving second chances, and one has to remember U BETTER START LIKING THINGS, U KNOW THAT ARE EXEPECTED U TO DO, bcoz there is no other way around.
3) School is just primary platform that one has to have so as to face the greater diversity outside, and cope with it... The course is designed in such a way that it is for greater good, and u only specialize in ur likings only after acquiring the basics of all.
so do respect the system and believe me its worth following.
4) If u are merely woried about homework and stuff then its childish to even think about it. Yup u like some subject more than the others, u can pursue ur interests by getting some extra guidance in that, but have to be satisfactory in other mandatory fields to be complete individual.
BEST OF LUCK :)

I would kill to be able to do actual ICT work in my ICT lessons! All we ever do is write essay after essay, after essay. It's driving me mad, I have ICT essays coming out of my ears!I have little annoyances about all lessons, but other than that, school is great. I don't understand why people should dislike it. (Those who can't, teach. those who can't teach, teach P.E.)

I love school it is so cool and you can still meet so many people especially if you are involved in some excange of students and so on. I just love it it is so cool. Really and you all should love the school because it will give you your future.

Was a long time since i was at school but hated it also, so some things never change!, and homework what's the deal with that?, when school ends then u shouldn't have to do more work at home.When i was at school we didn't do ict :P am sure i would have enjoyed that thoughCaz :)

I love school it is so cool and you can still meet so many people especially if you are involved in some exchange of students and so on. I just love it it is so cool. Really and you all should love the school because it will give you your future.

That is a good point actually.

And why are a few people just focusing on the bad points? stop being so negative, and just enjoy "the best years of your life" (as it is said)

yah you'll always find that school is boring the only way i see schooll is not boring is only if you have the right teachers the ones that's actually in the bussness for helping the kids. but even if you dont have the right teachers you still can have fun at school by joining extra activies like student government, band, chorus, a sport team, etc.i dont find school to be boring even though i've slept like twice in each of my classes, but i have found out that the people are very interesting none-the-less. so if you find it boring try doing some extra caricular activities :)

yup true, cuse once you finsh school you well become some thing bigger, and you wont regret what you have done in most of your life.its fun going to school, having new friends and getting used to new things, change the way you live lots of things... plus it helps you getting a better carrer for your future.

Edited by Surda (see edit history)

Unfortunately, school is one of the necessary evils of life that allow you to get ahead in this world. It's best if you get it all out of the way while you're still young so that when you're an old codger like the rest of us you can kick back, party, travel and spend money like it's going out of style.

i hate school also, not only because i feel i have better things to be doing, but my teachers always play favorites for the preps.oh yeah they have those stupid blocks on the internet which is really annoying.