xisto Community
mobileunlocking

i hate school :-( except i.c.t

I dont hate school but i find it soo boring all the subjects, all the rooms people like.. "OMG like yeah im so buff aint I" <-- and they arent. If school was with people that dont *BLEEP* and try to start troulbe i would say that school would be better..My fave subject is ICT and Art they are seriously fun and they always make my smile apart from the fact that i have a rubbish teacher in ICT <-- Mr Patterson hes so ANNOYING man i sit in class just wanting to do my work then he says in his stupid voice.. "Christina I want to see your face when i am talking" and im like "well i dont like your ugly face and i want to do my coursework so NNOO" :) I cant help being me LOL :P

i hate all lesson of school cause its so boring lol

the only lesson i like doing is I.C.T !!!

best lesson ever !!!

i like making websites and stuff casuse its realy fun to do.

Mick

16279[/snapback]

Ya no *BLEEP* dude school sucks **bottom**

since a school is a place for knowledge and deception (decieving students, like in my country there are more subjects on english that nationalism.. my country is selling cheap labors to capitalists country like the USA) but what can we do... its the only best place to learn :( its up to u to filter the knowledge and doctrine passed to you... and gud luck.. becuase of your education you will learn how to cheat laborers or how to help them.. its up to you...

School sux. 7-8 lesson per day, That`s boring and exhausting. plus homeworks. I get at home every day just at 16:00, there are 10 minutes to go from school to my house. I`m leaving at 8:10 . BORING. BE COOL, HATE SCHOOL:)!

School doesn't give students just about ANY choice of what they would like to learn about, or HOW they would like to learn it. In fact, it's gotten so bad, that every time someone mentions the word "learn", people instantly think of "memorize". Just look at all those "memory-enhancer" things on the market, and "mind-maps" and whatever other method of memorizing things. Memorizing is NOT the same as learning! School is about MEMORIZING, not LEARNING anything useful (hey, apart from basic reading and writing, but they even manage to make that so awfully boring most kids hate learning about it).

School gives learning a bad name.

http://www.school-survival.net/index.php

yes buddy this is true that school lessons are very boaring. but they teach us what is life. and how to tackle life. and u are right that website making is very good subject ever, but there are some other subjects in those u can enjoy. now u wanna know which are they. so they are:FASHION STUDIES: it teachs us about the pervious fashion and upcomming fashion. which is very important for human bieng as breathing. every human bieng should about the latest tends and fashion so live with fashion. it will improve your creativity. u can do it with ur website making. i think both of them are similar, because both need creativity. dont you think so. so go for fashion studies and try it...

who doesnt hate school? :D I thing its too boring go to the same place and see the same peolple everyday... :P I vote for study in our own houses!! :D Like those internet courses, we could talk to our teacher by voip!And see them by webcam!! :D It would be the best!! B) and when we have a test we just put a picture of our faces in front of the webcam so the teacher dont know we are cheating. :D:):P:D:D Someday maybe.... :D

Schools fun at times, since we get these laptops, kinda like a bribe and stuff, but yes it gets boring and stuff. Anyways internet classes are kinda cool, there offering one next year at my school, buts its about Shakespeare and who cares... :) . But too many projects, and I really know my generations work ethic has gone down since I was younger. Like all the freshman suck and stuff, and the teachers hate us? Maybe its only in VA thingy :P ... I have to move back up to NY :D .

i hate school is well the teachers are all very strict i hatr it one thing i love to sit next boys

I hate school, but I don't really think that my classes are boring. It's just that I'm having a heck of a hard time with Algebra, which causes a LOT of stress for me. I like my classes as well, but there are hardly any people in them that actually know how to be quiet and listen. If it wasn't for those things, I would more than likely start liking school again (I used to really like it).

you hate school? dont talk to me about hating school.. i hated it sooo much that i actually dropped out, why do you think i have so much time for trap??i always get suspend ....

School is actually loved by people...You wanna know why?This is because if you are in a long holidays, won't you be bored (when you are bored with all games)It's just some kind of feeling which certain people may have.And, i also disagree school is good...Why again??? sob...BECAUSE there's homeworks. Little kiddies hate homeworks, cause it will disrupt them to play damm computer games, go out with gals etc...In conclusion:School is neither good nor bad at all !So cheer up, little friend :angry:

i hated school till last month, but now i miss it , coz its over. I miss all my friends, all the stupid jokes we played. Hating teachers is normal in school, a part of life, but enjoy it as much as you can before it ends.

i really really really hate school. no i mean really. there is only like 1/10 of the time, when i actually like being in school...why i hate school so much:-unfair teachers-stupid test/hw/classwork/all kinds of work-peer pressure-friends who stab u in the back-dont ahve any "real friends"-made fun of everyday cuz of something im wearing, the way im acting, etc.-bullies bullying me for no F****** reason-thinking some ppl are ur friends, when in reality they are just usin u-huge expectations from EVERYONE'-lowering self-esteem when getting a bad grade-all the projects thats due like 2morrow...-where u sit at lunch-everyone has to follow the status quo-ppl judge u on ur clothes-racist *BLEEP*-trash talkin bout u just cuz ur one kind of a race-makin fun of ur appearance-laughin at just about EVERYTHING u do.hmm. thats about it. maybe not. i could probably fill an entire full page of "why i hate school so much".can life GET any worse?..i was wondering if anybody else has the same problems as i do...or even worse. :angry:

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Even though this is The Vent section, forum rules of language regulation still applies! Please watch your language.

i hate all lesson of school cause its so boring lol
the only lesson i like doing is I.C.T !!!

best lesson ever !!!

i like making websites and stuff casuse its realy fun to do.
Mick

English 101
I hate all the lessons of school because it's so boring. The only lesson I enjoy is I.C.T!
It is the best lesson ever! I like making websites and code-related projects because it's really fun to do.

Regards,
Mick
-----------------
Java 101
boolean enjoyAll = false, ICT = true; if (!enjoyAll && ICT) return contradiction; while (ICT){ return enjoyingSchool; System.out.println("websites are 1337") }
-----------------
^I was bored :lol:

Website coding has really picked up recently. I went back to my old High School the other month to see what was going on and they actually have classes on C and javascript set up. I had to learn from a second-rate book I found in the back of a used bookstore on my own time... :lol: What I hate is the exams. Courses I take literally base your entire grade on two exams. Midterms and Finals. Lovely. Fail on and you might as well not come for the rest of the year.
Edited by Chez (see edit history)