xisto Community
mobileunlocking

i hate school :-( except i.c.t

i hate all lesson of school cause its so boring lol

the only lesson i like doing is I.C.T !!!

best lesson ever !!!

i like making websites and stuff casuse its realy fun to do.

Mick

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

mine also same i dont like going school i only like to roam around with friends. there is a reason behind not liking it coz my school doesnt treat students good. they give punishments which i dont like and my friends also. so i left school many times. i only like computer and maths classes coz i know them not others heheh . ;)

i think school is fun. i miss it right now! i just hate it when the subjects are really really boring!!! or the teachers are boring!!! or they always give recitations!!! or just read their lessons!!! but school is fun!!!

16279[/snapback]

I'll sorry to hear that...I personally think that school is a great opportunity to expand your horizon of knowledge.

it's not really for people's benefit. It's to make them conformist and bored, and you forget everything you "learned" 2 weeks later anyway. Only a few things once in a while help you. You have to hope to get a good teacher, not the usual crappy one.

21492[/snapback]

well if you forget what you learned after two weeks, you did something wrong! And besides, its almost everytime so that when you are doing thinks things you learned that has to do with what you doin, pops in to your head..spontanious...

school is important if you hate it or not, you need it: if you haven been at school ...you couldnt read and understand any of Internet so be happy it excists!

When I was in highschool i used to be like many of you people here on the board. I hated school and I saw absolutly no purpose in the stuff that I was learning. I hated the social system and the enviroment. But when I got to college this all changed. You become way more independent. Of course this is bad for those people that benefited from the highschool system, ie several of my friends who were 4.0 students in highschool became 3.0 students in college. Basically college is what you get out of it, if you work hard you will succeed. I have worked hard, and gave up a lot of my social life, but now I am off to graduate school in nuclear engineering, and one day hope to bring in the big bucks.Trust me, it pays to stick with it, even if it might be hard and boring right now.

I hate school as well. I'm having my second day of school right now since the semester here starts every June. Right now I'm just trying to GET/LEARN as much as I can about subjects that I think would benefit me more and those that I really HAVE to learn. I hate my minor subjects and I dread math but I learned not to put too much pressure on myself and not to expect too much also because whatever it is that I feel at the present, may it be sucky and depressing, I might just laugh at it 10 years from now. Also, there's a very good chance that I'll forget most of the things that I learned except for those of course that I apply everyday in the workplace. :P

best lesson ever !!!

Mick

16279[/snapback]

hi its tasha n chez we lik I.C.T to

best lesson ever !!!

Mick

16279[/snapback]

hi its tasha n chez we lik I.C.T to

you hate school? dont talk to me about hating school.. i hated it sooo much that i actually dropped out, why do you think i have so much time for trap??

20213[/snapback]

hi how cum u dropped out its ok if u lik some1

Hey, I'm 14 years old and I live in England. To be honest if it weren't for certain people then school would drive me mad. I enjoy been in the company of my mates and certain other people. I know the lessons are still boring (except P.E) but I think being around people you like makes it easier. I just hate Monday mornings.

hi,i hate school too,i am 17 years old and i come from China,we have many homeworks ereyday, and we must got up so early,we must go to school on Saturday, I hate school so much!!!!!!!!!!!Chinese students are difference,beacause some students is the good student (have good examine result) and some students is the bad student (have bad examine result) in China!!!They only know examine,they want teacher will love them!i hate that!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: