xisto Community
Tseng

Rpg Maker 3d The new make is unveiled

RPG Maker allows users to make their own role playing games. Most versions include a tile set based map editor, (tilesets are called chipsets in pre-XP versions), a simple scripting language for scripting events, and a battle editor. All versions include initial premade tilesets, characters, and events which can be used in creating new games.The most recent version is RPG Maker XP. There is no 3D version yet.

ive tried the old versions of rpg maker and this one sounds cooli guess ill try it once i hear more info about it ^^
as for now ill stick to the old verions..

playerworlds? i havent been able to try that one out T_T

yes i didnt tryed it too but i used to use the 2d version
does anyone know how big the file size of the 3d version is?
because dont have unlimited traffic

i've never been into these rpg makers... they really dont seem worh the effort iin my opinion. u stated that the graphics for this will be on par with FFVII? wwell ffvii although an awesome game, didnt quite hit it with its graphics. they were rather shocking actually... i guess they were okay at the time, but having such graphics now is rather stupid.

Wow, that looks awsome!

if any one has any info on the PC release of this, please PM me!

Sorry to dissapoint you, but it appears that this will only be coming out on PS2. Which sucks, really, since the PS2 is quickly becoming outdated, and we haven't had anything decent yet on the PC (RPG Maker 95 & 2000 was too limited, RPG Maker 2003's Battle System sucks something nasty, and I STILL can't understand RPG Maker XP's Scripting System!)