xisto Community
alexia

Water-girl-background

HI,

i just thought of my girlfriend and made two wallpapers for my baby!

plz. tell me what you think, and wich one you like more

Posted Image

and

Posted Image

The first one is pretty nice but it's hard to see her face (which is beautiful by the way :rolleyes: ) and the words. Great job on both.

I sure hope you have a wallpaper size version of those, because that size probably wouldn't look too great on your girlfriend's desktop. I'd say the second one's better, but still needs improvement. I'm sure Cool Freaker will be along sometime to elaborate.

I really like the top one better. It gets my attention, you did a real good job on it. The bottom one is sort of dark and it looks great but the top one really jumps out kind of like saying look at me or something.

I think that there is a cell phone with a screen that big. Anyway, the wallpapers look awesome. I love the second one, but you could get rid of the water drop underneath her lips. I'm not sure what's going on with the binary background, but try getting rid of that to see what it looks like.8.9/10

Does anyone else think the second one looks a bit evil. Just change that drop of water to a drop of blood, and it will be perfect!Also, the text is very difficult to read on the second one. If it were computer background size, maybe not, but if you are using them at that size for a phone (or whatever you'd use them for), I'd make the text a little more readable.

Does anyone else think the second one looks a bit evil. Just change that drop of water to a drop of blood, and it will be perfect!

163537[/snapback]

...you could also change the eye colors -- make it red or something...maybe add some horns as well.

I enjoyed looking at the first one. I like the way (either intentional or unintentional) the waterfall can be seen as her hair and her hair seems like merging as a waterfall. Pay special attention to her forehead--that looks like her bang and then to the left it flows as a waterfall. By having the yellow flower, it also makes me feel like she's hiding behind another flower due to waterfall by the lower right hand side. The way her eyes match the overall ambiance of blue is very nicely done.I don't get the second picture because at first I thought she was drooling. The leftover color from the water fall around the lip area makes it look alike some kind of drooling blue milk from her lips. I think it would've been a best if you left the whole blending in around the face area, completely. The watermark like 010101?s should only remain at the background, instead of continuing around her face and such.I still like the first one.