xisto Community
alexia

Do You Have A Digicam?

I'm using Canon PowerShot A5...

The only thing I don't like is that it cannot zoom while on recording video...

The rest, I'm quite fine with it... I don't think its the best cam however..

This is how my cam looks like..

Posted Image

YAKUMO, I believe its a denmark company but it sounds japanese to me...

Posted Image

Their site : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

YAKUMO Mega Image 57x looks like this

Posted Image

I don't know its details because it's not in english...

I bought two years ago a SONY DSC-P31 with 2 Mega Pixels and i am quite satisfied with it. I made thousands of photos. :-)

I have a Nikon Coolpix 3100. It's never given me any problems, stated as 3.2 MP, but you can choose double quality, effectively 6.4 MP. very clear photos, good colors, quick focusing even at night, lots of manual options and lots of automatic presets, 3x optic zoom, 4x digital zoom. Very small size, uses 2 AA batteries. those are the pros.the cons are no sound recording on video, and high drain on batteries.but if i were to buy another one, it would definitely be this brand.

Mines is not as extravagant as everyones. its cheap kind. has an LCD screen though. I think its from Piximia or something like that.

I have Cannon PowerShot A400, 3.1 MP... Since I use it in purely non-professional matters, I don't need anything better than this... It takes good pictures in the dark, so, I have no complaints in that area too :rolleyes: And fairly cheap, too...

I have a Vivatar I purchased about three years ago. It has been a good one, but it does lack in the quickness of capturing images. I am looking at getting a new Sony. Sony seems to be quicker with it's picture taking, almost real time speed. I am lovin that. No hesitation is what I am looking for.

My current camera is rubbish. It has a 1" LCD screen, no flash, no zoom and it takes photos at the fantastic quality of 1MP! I am hoping to upgrade to the Kodak LS753 as it is supposedly very quick and its is 5MP! Anyone used it and is it any good?

I have two cameras.

The old one is an Olympus Camedia C-2020 Z

Posted Image

-----------------------------

The good one, which is newer too, is a Olympus Camedia C2100 with an "ultra zoom" :rolleyes:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hi,I am looking to buy a digital camera for my girlfriend... I have "been digital" for over a year now, although I am not exactly a pro...I have narrowed my choices down to the following (they are all roughly the same price). Perhaps you can recommend one or two of them? Ideally I would like it to have a nice screen (/size), an SD card slot, sound for the movies (not essential, but a plus), and an overall attractive appearance.1 HP Photosmart R7072 HP Photosmart R507 3 HP Photosmart M517 4 Nikon Coolpix 4600 5 BenQ DC C62 6 HP Photosmart M227 Samsung Digimax A4 What do you think? Choice #1 is winning with me right now.....THANKS

Hmm....never thought of this. Right now, I aint got a digicam cos I aint got the money for it and I dont think that I really need it that much.