xisto Community
solankyno1

Hi Friends I am Solanky Introduction

Hi friends, I am Deependra Singh Solanky. But I will be happy if you call me just solanky. I am from India. I have searched many days for finding a free web host which fulfill my requests and in the end I have found Xisto. I do hope that I will not be disapponted. I want to know your experiences about this host so far. Thanks in advance for your replies.

i dont think you will be dissapointed at Xisto,all the great members here,and the freehosting,enjoy your staygreetzwassie

Yeah get your 10 post read the rules and get hosting. I bet you will not regret coming to this site for your free hosting. Welcome and stay as active in the fourms as possible.

greatest host ever!, the mods and co-admins are always here to help! and Welcome to Xisto, hope you really enjoy your stay, and im sure you will not be dissapointed! i am Killah G, and nice to meet you solanky.

A lot of thanks to all of you for such a warm welcome. I am feeling very good even before starting my website hosting. Now I am sure that I have choose a superb host which will give me a lot of friends like you.Thanks again....solanky

You are welcome to Xisto. you will really enjoy your stay here, just like Iam doing. Try to stay active in the forums and always ensure that you post reasonable posts.Try to help other members as much as you can and you will really (and I mean it) enjoy your stay in Xisto community.Stay kool. :(

hey.. r u solanky or solanki??

I am Solanky. This is my surname. But can I know why you ask this to me. Are you from India???? Because in India many persons write Solanki but my family use Solanky always.

Welcome Solanky!We have communicated earlier and I bet you will have a great time and hosting here...You cannot get a better host than Xisto. The forum is just great!BTW, I feel exorcist is from India. Aren't you, exorcist?Googlue!