xisto Community
AbstracT

What Are You Listening To?

This is my playlist (random mode):01 The Model - Belle And Sebastian02 Wake Up - Arcade Fire03 California - Low04 Trailer Trash - Modest Mouse05 The Plan - Built To Spill06 Everyday I Love You Less and Less - Kaiser Chiefs07 Tabula Rasa - Arvo P?rt08 Sledge Hammer - Peter Gabriel09 Can't Take My Eyes Off You/Where The Streets Have No Name - Pet Shop Boys09 Epitaph - King Crimson10 Girl From Ipanema - Tom Jobim11 So Long, Marianne - Leonard Cohen12 Disco 2000 - Pulp13 The Refugees - The Tears14 I'm Not In Love - 10cc15 Gymnopedy 3 - Eric Sati?Currently sounding: Tabula Rasa :rolleyes:

Lamb - Heaven. I really like all types of music, it just depends on the mood im in. Since right now I feel relaxed and need to concentrate on my homework im listening to soft music, chill out music. My favorite genre is nu metal like linkin Park since im a really active and happy person most of the time. But really depends on the mood.

Ja, no sabia que habia mas mexicanos aqui en Trap 17 :rolleyes: Bienvenido!

Fahnenflucht - Ziviler Ungehorsam [ok, for those who don't speak german, here's a translation: Desertion - Civilian Disobedience], I simply love this song ... come give me your hand - for civilian disobedience and common resistance :rolleyes:

Actually at this current moment i am not listening to anything but now that it is a few seconds later i am listening to a remake of Summer of 69 by bowling for soup. I'd list my play list but 5000 items is a lot plus the admins prob would get made cause id get a ton of hosting points. Mainly i listen to rock, alternative rock, or vgm (when i just want to chill).

Christofer Lawrence-Renegade.Chris Cowie-House of God.Transa-eNERVATEatb- BRING IT BACKDJ TIESTO- DELERIUMMORE HOUSE STUFF......