xisto Community
emperor

What's Your Favourite Car?

Toyota Corolla! Woohoo!I've never been a big fan of fancy cars. I grew up being driven around in my parents' '88 Camry. Add to that the fact that I generally live my life in an 1880's time warp where my ideal mode of transportation is a horse an buggy...well, you get the picture. But as for the Corolla....What's not to like? 36 miles a gallon, *extremely* dependable maker (in the 13 years my parents owned the Camry they never once had to take it to the shop), and excellent safety ratings.Someday, I'm going to paint mine plaid.

Toyotas and Hondas are the best vehicled on the road. Nothing can beat their quality or reliability. Personally I own a 2001 Toyota Echo. It has never had a problem with it in the four years I have had it. People may not like Japanese vehicles, but it isn't about culture. The only things that matter to me in a car is how long it lasts, how good it is on fuel, and how comfortable the seats are. They're cheap to own, and they last. That's the bottom line. :rolleyes:

I don't know why, but I'm not into foreign cars too much.Don't get me wrong, I think Ferrari's and Maserati's are marvelous cars...but lets be honest, half of us would not even be able to afford them.I like the Pontiac FireBird, Trans Am, and GTO...and I also like the Chevy Corvette.

Germans make the best cars ever. I mean, they do have the knowledge, style, everything... I know they can't compete with Italians with design, but when it comes to design/functionality/price ratio, I think it's a perfect balance...Having said that, my favourite car is BMW, virtualy any model :lol: But, I would die for old 645CSi, '92 850, or from the new 6 series, 645d, or Cabrio... BMW has a perfect line, when viewed from the front or back, it shows some strength, and power, and when it comes to stability and functionality.... Just perfect. Of course, that "sports" functionality has its price, and the price is comfort... BMW are comfortable for short and medium length travels, but for long journeys... It can get a little uncomfortable...I also like old VW 1600J (the old Beetle), and VW Corrado, Porsche 944, Audi (only A4 and above, new A4 Cabrio, new A8 4.3 especialy)... I guess people expect me to say something about Mercedes... Well... I don't like it, plain and simple :D Don't know why, but I just don't like it :rolleyes:I already see myself in a new BMW 645i Cabrio, roof down, loud music, and my little girl next to me, on our way to some distant beach, racing off in the sunset... :)A man can dream...

A stereotype says that girls and cars hardly go together. Well,I'm an exception to that rule :lol: I'm a good, certain, and aboveall, safe driver for about 3 years and I like to drive fast.. Really fast.. :)I have Audi A4, and I like to drive it alot.. I like to drive itfast, rolled down window, and with very loud music beating frominside. I can't imagine driving anything else but my pet car:rolleyes: It's nice, black, with shaded windows.. Cool, right? 8)Besides Audi, I also like BMW,all types of Audi,Porsche,Mercedes..etc.My "Teddy Bear"likes, no, loves BMW,but I guess we meet half way, because both cars we like, areGerman cars, and they have some strange appeal, both cars, toboth of us.. :D

I have always wanted an electric car. I am glad they are starting to come into the mainstream. Ever since the first electric cars have existed, I have wanted one. Now that they have hybrids, they are much more feasible. Maybe the next car I own will be an electric hybrid.I like the idea of electric cars because of the environmental impact/good fuel economy.Sunkist

I would have to say that my favorite car right now is the new 2005 Mustang GT. My step-dad and step-sister have got me hooked on Mustangs. It's like we'll see a Mustang and sit there arguing about what year it is. But make to the 2005 GT, whoo it's so hot even with the stripe on it.

I like a simple car, that is perfect for the career I want to do, the car I would like is the Mazda 6 with spoiler and all the other acessories, can't wait to get my lisence in a few months!

my favorite cars are the ones i can afford and the ones i play on video games and cuz huge amounts of damage with and not pay any real money for it :rolleyes:

my current favorite car is an X-trail!!!! but if i where going to buy something it would be a beetle or a chevy.. because they're ease to pay TTU (well.. the Beetle not xD) and because it would be less difficult to steal it, i mean no one would want to steal it >_>U

My favorite sports car is a 2002 Dodge Viper GTS. The newer models have ugly styles in my opinion.My favorite cars in general are the Toyotas and Hondas, since they are built to last unline American cars. Sorry Americans out there, but the Japanese just know how to build them better. :unsure: