xisto Community
HoRuS

Wow... Unlimited Disk Space unlimited???

Yeah, I have it too.

And Horus, don't start messing with around because you could create a script that would end up making one of the admins ban you. That happened to Mario once, and he's outta here.

143367[/snapback]

Haha what could i possibly do? :lol:

No just kidding... I'm only at 75.66 mB and most of it will be gone soon because I accidently erased my boards database.

Only have this one now wich I want to mod with a phpBB rpg game if possible, but it could never be more then 150 mB. (I will post about that script soon as well)

My current board only takes up like 8 mB WITH the rpg allready installed... Only need some addons.

The clan I'm in has her own server as well, so we can share the space.

They make a discussion and I an rpg board (if possible) so don't fear me... I'm still a n00b when it comes to scripts :(

Peace :(

Hmmm...that is interesting. My space did not go. I am still limited by the tos as to what they said theywould give me.Thats ok though, it is still a pretty good deal for the amount of space you get.Sunkist

Its funny because u acually get unlimited space, As I said b4, When i was on plan 1 with 20megs space i was using 80, And i had ulimited written there anyway.I quickly changed to plan 2 because i didnt want my account getting suspended.LOL.

Its funny because u acually get unlimited space, As I said b4, When i was on plan 1 with 20megs space i was using 80, And i had ulimited written there anyway.I quickly changed to plan 2 because i didnt want my account getting suspended.LOL

If it says unlimited it's unlimited, cpanel will restrict the amount of space you can use. There's no going over, but if cpanel says unlimited then you have unlimited. I currently have unlimited, and judging by the fact that both accounts have unlimited that it is a temporary thing, anyone actualy installed cpanel? There probably is some thing where if you want to add more disk space you must set the current space to unlimited, that way when you come online it can reallocate the space, that would be my guess anyway.

Mine says unlimited space too, but my bandwidth is normal. I came here to see if I could find out what was going on...not that I'm complaining or anything :lol:. It just seemed weird that here at Trap 17, people are always saying that there is no such thing as unlimited space, and then I log into cPanel and what do I have? Unlimited space! lolSounds like it might just be something to do with maintenance though. Oh well. I don't think I'd ever use more than the allotted 150megs of space anyway. Still, it does look nice logging into cPanel and seeing a message sitting there saying you have unlimited MB of disk space. :(

Mine says unlimited space too, but my bandwidth is normal. I came here to see if I could find out what was going on...not that I'm complaining or anything . It just seemed weird that here at Trap 17, people are always saying that there is no such thing as unlimited space, and then I log into cPanel and what do I have? Unlimited space! lol
Sounds like it might just be something to do with maintenance though. Oh well. I don't think I'd ever use more than the allotted 150megs of space anyway. Still, it does look nice logging into cPanel and seeing a message sitting there saying you have unlimited MB of disk space. 

doz the tos changed? i think one of the moderator should post to describe it here?

the bad thing i thought is " ar the serve is been hacking??" i wish not.

Well, when I tried to deleted something of huge MB the disk storage didnt change... Then I tried to install phpbb (cost 15 MB of storage) and the disk storage didnt change either! so that means that the server is really wrong and the thing is dont you guys think that opague is somehow missing here?

Well, when I tried to deleted something of huge MB the disk storage didnt change... Then I tried to install phpbb (cost 15 MB of storage) and the disk storage didnt change either! so that means that the server is really wrong and the thing is dont you guys think that opague is somehow missing here?

OH yes??

I don't really check it frequently.. if is that true..then how count??

if opaque is missing here,then the server belongs to oursevels???

hahaha:))

There's still nilsc and you can try to check it out to see if it really is like this cause it may only applies to me... :(Let's pray to god that the server belongs to us... :lol:

I wouldn't use the space, as it would most likly lead to you getting kicked off when the space came back, or at least loosing data. Not until we hear from someone of authority.