xisto Community
lud@m@n

Poll Here:do You Love,hate,like, Dragon Ball Z? What do you pick?

Do you love,hate,like, DRAGON BALL Z, or all three, or both!?  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm prolly neutral now, but I was a fan of it when I was younger. All fighting type shows that were adopted from Japan like dragonball, power rangers (LOL), VR Troopers had a lot of violence...But then again, there was the likes of itchy and scratchy from the simpsons, looney tunes (as others said), tom and jerry, which had one character going after the other and trying to kill em and so on..

A couple years ago my brother watched that show but after a while it sort of got boring. I did like all the fighting but cartoons never really keep me interested that long. I played the video game which was fun but after I beat it that was the last I ever heard of Dragon Ball Z. I guess you can sort of say I hate it now.

Well i used to watch it when i was young, and i still like it probably cuz i haven't seen it again. Sure that if i see it now, i won't say the same, but i have good memories of that time, so better dont broke that 'when-i-was-young' feeling :).I said i was going to hate DBZ if i see it again cuz i did that with Fly (a really suckin manga), that i liked a lot when i was young, and i saw it again last xmas, and lost all the reputation that had to me , so if you liked something when you were young, dont risk now, dont see it again! :(DBZ rules

I think Dragon Ball is the best cartoon ever, i saw each episode and movie of Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT, I played each game on consoles and pc. How says that Dragon Ball su*ks must be crazy if he had follow this incredible saga. I just making web site for this, its gonna be cool with many downloads and anoder stuff. :)

I love it, i watched all the episodes up to the Buu saga. But being in New Zealand the TV broadcasters took it off :) . They also didnt show the movies which i was annoyed with but i got a few outta the video shop.I got like 500 DBZ cards.DBZ ROCKS!

Dragon Ball Series was in fact, a waste of time, ALL THE INTERNET is being stupidified. You know, when I go to play into BYOND...I will just give an example:SSJGOKU3215 has logged in!SUPER DUPER GOTENKS has logged in!SSJBULMA321573278 has logged in! Dude, what the hell? They just look for some stupid balls and the guy dies and revives and trains and kills then dies again and revives and trains and kills, it is dumb when it gets monotone and the characters...gah, Master Roshi is a .pdf file!Awful.HATE with heart.I remember I even made a petition to remove all DBZ games from a gaming community (http://www.petitiononline.com/
Remove DB Games from BYOND. Petition)

The first time I saw it I really thought it was entertaining, and funny. Krillin and goku (when they were kids) were really funny. The Anime had a lot of humor, it was really comic and funny. Then came the Dragonball Z, which I thought was ok, but I never liked it as much as the first series, it wasnt nearly as funny, well actually it kind of is. Mr. Satan and Mayin bu are really funny also. Overall I think it is one of the best Animes ever made.

Dragonball (the prequel to DBZ) was my favourite show when I was five or six years old. It went off air after about six months though, (I'm not sure if it ever ended before they took it off) and I didn't see it again until about a year ago. It was my very first anime, come to think of it.When I was ten or eleven I was introduced to Dragonball Z and it soon became my favourite show. I was completely crazy about it, I had posters and a lot of DVD's. It was on when I got home from school everyday and my mom would have a hard time dragging me off to Karate class because I didn't want to miss it >_>To this day I've managed to see every episode of all 7 or 8 seasons (I think >.<) including the last. I love it, I really do. If I had to complain about something though, it would have to be how long and drawn out the fights were and the way the 'bosses' (I'm using rpg lingo here =P) seemed to get more and more invinsible with their stupid absorbing powers. Buu has to be the biggest cheater of all time :)

i've only glanced at it once or twice and put it into the "to stupid for me to watch" basket along with pokemon. I've never understood how people could watch shows like that. I must say though that my tastes in cartoons have changed a lot since I was younger and I can't watch a lot of the show I used to watch every day.

I completely have a distaste for DBZ. My cousin is a fanatic for it, as well as other things. He has some good taste in my point of view, but this is one of the things I just can't understand. I like a lot of Japanese Anime stuff, though I must admit I haven't seen a lot of it in a while, so I don't know much on the topic really. I mostly just like the art :) What I don't care for is all the screaming and yelling, which the majority of the show consists of. That and all the fighting. I don't see all that much plot line in it, at least in what all I'd seen, and I like more plot than just waiting around while a few punches are thrown, one fight lasting a whole month. Plots? Gotta get the balls to bring someone back. . .woohoo! :) Keep the planet from being blown up. . .it's been done. . .better. And even those that people still do are better. Not much I like about the show.