xisto Community
emachinest3256

Favorite Forms Of Communication A poll.

What is your favorite form of communication?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is this related to google? Anyway, I think Internet is the best for me, or else I wont be here so often... Your poll lacks of something, I couldnt figure out what it was..

As much as I like the using the Internet for communication (e-mail, chat, forums, etc.), I still feel nothing beats either the telephone or a face-to-face conversation as it seems a lot more personal to me.

How about a 3G phone vedio talking? It's a great form of communications now for the rich... And msn 7 where you can see each other...

moving thread to a more appropriate section...

Well as much as I love posting on forums I must say that nothign can beat talking with someone face to face. You know the itnernet can not properly express things like sarcasm and though it can it is not quite as effective in displayings ones emotions and feeling aswell. Things like facial expressions and tone changes are hard to convert to text if you get what I mean.Has to be face to face for me...

i think for most people, including me, that the favorite would be face to face talking. it is easiest to understand what people mean this way. like sometimes on the internet people will say something but you might interperite a different way than it was meant to be said because you cant hear the tone of speech.

I have a few forms of communucation which I consider much more adventurous than your average run of the mill telephone.The one I use most frequently is a horse and cart, I write a letter (using a feather quill) and then, after placing my seal upon it, I pass it to Regenald - my rider - he takes it (by horse and cart) directly to the nearest post box, he jumps down from the horse and collects the letter from the cabin he was towing and places it in the box. The message travels by royal mail to the address I placed on the letter.I also ocassionally use pigeons. I hold the pigeon tight and attach my letter to its foot, he travels rather hastily to the nearest post box and jumps in. The recipiant not only gets my message but also welcomes the nice pigeon pie supper.Also I enjoy getting my pigeon to dial my phone numbers, this is a quicker and more conviniant way of comunicating.I rather enjoy the idea of goin in person to speak to someone. So what I usually do is run out into the street and skin a fellow human, wearing them as a garment I go - in person - to speak to my freind. Returning home I replace the skin i used and re-awaken the person from wholm I had borrowed it.I also like the phoneTa-Ra

face to face talking. It's better because the person is right there, instead of waiting for that person to be online to im them. And you can change topic, unlike in forums where you have to stay on topic, sometimes the pesron doens't reply to you back, like on email, or the person is never there, such as phones. It's easier to show expersion and talk to him/her when they're right there. But, if I wasn't able to see that person, then I'd vote email or IM.

i would rather email somebody rather than have a face to face communication because this way you can hide your weakness, which all these body language analyists look at! this way you can be a pleasant mystery!

I like face to face talking. Email and IM are also good but I like face to face the best because I find it the easiest to talk. I don't really like the phone because I just have a hard time thinking of things to talk about over the phone. I only use the phone to make quick calls to plan something.

i liked to be face to face talking all over the rest.. it contains straight, feeling, expression and force. and the second choice would be internet!! but how about when we cant access the internet area!!! hope technology can catch up the life.. :lol: