xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hellgate

Gmail Still Gorws Adn Grows! it stays get more space

I just checked my gmail and i saw it is still growing!!!At the moment(10 may-time:21:45 europe time) its is:2180.748911MB!!and i think Who need those storage???because i am using the internet a lot and i mail very much and i have only 20 mb used!!.can somebody tell me who has over 1000 mb??

Yahoo offer 1 gb e-mail and we can not save e-mail with attachment. But in gamil we can save mail with attachment. So we can use it for file storage. So you can find any important file from any part of world.

Well, I know of some ppl who exhausted their 2 gb of gmail and changes email everytime to do that... So I always deleted my trash to save up space... Going at this rate I'm still having 0 MB out of 2+ GB...

Yep, google just keeps growing and growing.Give it another couple of years and you will get a terabyte of hard drive space :(Go go Google for keeping up with the technology :P

yeah,it is still counting now like what you see.although its storage must not come to or be 2Gbyte,we would like to opt gmail to store mail or file for we could not use up the whole capacity at all.certainly more space are better to us,as minding if gmail owns 2gb space. :P

With Google unlimitly growing, no email host could beat them :P Some might get close to the space Google offers, but google will outrun them by time.Even if google would be overselling, if they would realy get into a shortage of space they would just buy another server for in their datacenter...

Google is aiming to beat all the other greatest sites and now introducing its many system and features to beat both yahoo and msn. That's why they add this running bar that as long as you continue with gmail, you will constantly have space to store your mail.

*Hopes* Please provide free hosting (And lotsa space!) *End Hope*Yes, it keeps growing until it's a massive overload. Of course, it's a good thing for us, because it's free, and free makes everybody happy. Google has a lot of money now, although it may not show it. They earn a lot just by being a very popular search engine. Gmail is also a reliable email service, so Gmail's the best choice!

Yeah, thats right. Since I've got my gmail - account, the space grows and grows.But answer my question please: Who needs 2 gigabytes storage for his emailaccount?I am just using about 40 megs and I am not planning to use more than 200 megs one day

i've got 2200MB at the minute but i doubt i'll ever need even half of it, i have almost got 5000 emails and i haven't even got 100MBs at this rate id need to keep getting emails for 5 more years and never deleting any of them

i also have a gmail account and i think is a little un real the storage they offer because as many peolpe say in this fourm no one can have 2 GB of text messages in the mail ... also they protect the service by making 8 MB the size of the attachement of a mail ...so ... thats me then ... :lol:

Yeah, It is pretty amazing on how much space and storage you're given, but the thing is, no one really needs it...so what's the point? Sure it's nice, but it's also a waste in my opinion. For most people probably won't even exceed a single gigabyte. Don't get me wrong, I use and love GMail, but I never understood why people are so obsessed with storage space. The things that interest me the most about GMail isn't the storage space, but the many other features such as archiving, searching, and labeling.