xisto Community
hype

Gmail Forum Unofficial site.

I haven't seen that site before. It looks pretty cool. I might go back and have a better look at it later. It probably is the first forum for Gmail because I've only ever seen websites for it...never a foum before.

Dude, I'll have a proper look at it later but it has 16,974 registered members, and they have made 80,954 posts, and there is already a user named daman, so i cant register as daman, and ther is someone already named cocktail, ROAR, they took all my fav names. Any way, i was look at the mods section and stumbled upon GMail Hard Drive it ws cool, and GMail Lite (snilidude87 already told me about it), it enables you to log into gmail without going to gmail.com, which i'm using on my site: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Yes, this forum are cool... They provide tools for gmail and even support and first time news... But the forum is not very attractive and the fonts are too bright to be easily seen...

Yes I have also visited in Gmail forums. Good options and posts. It provide all the support related to gmail. Great source of Information for the freshers as well as familiars. There are interesting contents. All you need is to login in it.

heh, interesting. Its to bad though that Google doesnt get a seperate forum dedicated to themselves, now that would be awesome :P

140137[/snapback]

Well, I believe google staff are too busy that they couldnt afford free support using forum... Having a site like that satified all the needs of consumer... And how do you install Gmail lite?

ohhh,there is a forum for google or gmail on web?i haven't heard before and search no result for it as well.i will be with my interesting to visit the forum.and does the forum come out for long?i have really no idea. :P

I used to frequent gmailforums to find a gmail invite back in May of last year. I left as soon as the waves of invites started flowing because the only posts that seemed to come up were from users looking for invites. Real discussion rarely happened. Most of the serious members from that forum actually moved to Google groups.

If anyone is looking for some gmail related talk should check out Gmail-Generation and Gmail-Lounge.. both run and maintained by some of the original veteran users from GF. (including me LD )

But they're still looking right up, most of them in Gmailforum is still active... Well, Those google groups are new and hard to understand how it works...

Those forums seems nice after a quick glance (they use IPB). I'll have a good look at it sometime, and maybe even join to chat about the wonderful service of the search giant. I'll spread my love for Gmail and learn something at the same time.