xisto Community
JaVe

Personality Disorder Test How are you...really?

Disorder  Rating  Information

Paranoid:  Moderate  click for info

Schizoid:  Low  click for info

Schizotypal:  High  click for info

Antisocial:  High  click for info

Borderline:  Moderate  click for info

Histrionic:  Moderate  click for info

Narcissistic:  High  click for info

Avoidant:  Moderate  click for info

Dependent:  Low  click for info

Obsessive-Compulsive:  High  click for info

Well, that is not all the case, but some of it i can relate to, and seems to be true...i think that there are certainly enough questions in the test to get some idea...i.e. the results are not fool proof, but are ok...

Hehe, mine are quit funny too.

thanks for the link,

melkonianarg

Notice from cmatcmextra to melkonianarg:
You have two options. You either read the post that's two posts above this or you can read this instead. Failed to put quote tags in. Added. Put quote tags in when copying!

Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

Wow, there were a lot of questions on that. I answered "No" to most of them. There were some very weird questions. :D But somehow, my results ended up like this:

Paranoid: Low  Schizoid: Low 
Schizotypal: Low
Antisocial: Low 
Borderline: Low 
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Low 
Avoidant: Low 
Dependent: Low 
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

Haha, they're all low! :) I guess I don't have any personality disorders? :D

Paranoid: Low Schizoid: Moderate Schizotypal: Moderate Antisocial: Low Borderline: Low Histrionic: Low Narcissistic: Low Avoidant: Moderate Dependent: Moderate Obsessive-Compulsive: Lowso sane

Disorder Rating Information Paranoid: Moderate click for info Schizoid: Low click for info Schizotypal: Moderate click for info Antisocial: High click for info Borderline: Moderate click for info Histrionic: High click for info Narcissistic: Low click for info Avoidant: High click for info Dependent: Moderate click for info Obsessive-Compulsive: High click for info

Disorder Rating Paranoid: High Schizoid: Very High Schizotypal: ModerateAntisocial: Moderate Borderline: Low Histrionic: Low Narcissistic: Moderate Avoidant: Low Dependent: Low Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

Narcissistic huh. Ah well, at least it's not high. 

-reply by dale

Being Antisocial doesnt really have anything to do with Antisocial personality disorder

People with antisocial personality disorder usually have repeated violations of the law,Pervasive lying and deceptions,Physical Aggressiveness,Reckless Disregard of physical safety for yourself and others,Consistent Irresponsibility in work and family environments,Lack of Remorse etc...The onset of this disorder occurs by the age of 15...80%-85% of incarcerated criminals meet the criteria for APD,about 20% of these criminals would qualify for a diagnosis of being a psychopath,almost all psychopaths meet the criteria for APD but most people with APD do not meet the criteria for being a psychopath,Psychopaths account for 50% of all serious crimes committed including serial killers and repeat rapists,only 3% of the general population have full blown APD while a much larger percentage display some traits of it,People with full on APB are unable to love,have no moral reasoning and no impulse control,which is why serial killers with APB are able to commit their crimes with no remorse.

Disorder Rating InformationParanoid: Moderate more info | forumSchizoid: Low more info | forumSchizotypal: Low more info | forumAntisocial: Moderate more info | forumBorderline: Low more info | forumHistrionic: High more info | forumNarcissistic: High more info | forumAvoidant: Low more info | forumDependent: High more info | forumObsessive-Compulsive: Low more info | forum

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Very High
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: Moderate
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

URL of the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv
URL for more info: http://www.4degreez.com/disorder/index.html

well that does it
doing this test make my eyes irrirated - -

Edited by FouGilang (see edit history)

My result :Paranoid: Very High Schizoid: Moderate Schizotypal: Very High Antisocial: High Borderline: Moderate Histrionic: Moderate Narcissistic: High Avoidant: Very High Dependent: Moderate Obsessive-Compulsive:Moderate Aah you can say i played with this test. Yes,lol.

Disorder | RatingParanoid: LowSchizoid: ModerateSchizotypal: HighAntisocial: HighBorderline: ModerateHistrionic: LowNarcissistic: ModerateAvoidant: LowDependent: LowObsessive-Compulsive: Low

Dear friends its a good one but always I was having this confusion that how we could trust such tests. As Most of us pretent us to be good and never want to show our negative side of ours which eventually affects on such surveys also. Even if such surveys may be write or whatever but at last if we are lying to ourselves while answering them then the whole purpose of it is gone in vein isn't it. So that's why I think we could not belive the results blindfoldedly due to the reason above.