xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dark

What Is Your Favorite Kind Of Transportation?

tuner imports, no doubt! a fully customized Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, or Mazda would be my preferred way to travel anywhere. though current financial situation doesn't allow for anything moe than ogling other's cars & engines.but speeding in any available car will do, until then.I would like airplanes, except that other than take-off, landing, & the occasional turbulence, you can't feel the speed.

I usually ride my bike for distances up to 100km and more, the only problem with this is to explain people why you're late and that it has been great ride -_-other than that I occasionally take the bus into the city or take a train into other regions of germany, though I miss my bike when I'm there :/

My favorite form of transportation is flying. Even with all of the stuff that had happened on 9/11, flying is still the safest form of travel. Pluss it just feels cool when they slam the throttels down and your flung back into your seat. Then right as the plane takes off, the right wing drops 45 and you do quick U turn. God that was the best time i was in a plane. Flew over snake track and saw a dust cloud created by a chaparral (1970's Super Car... no not a 4 bang, v8 nothing but raw american metal)

my favorite would be either car/motorcycle or plane, i love driving and i love having the choice to go anywhere at any time, and the motorcycle feels like true freedom, the plane is good aswell when you want to get a large distance fast.but i still love my motorcycles, especially the yamaha yzf r1, its an awesome bike.

Sometimes I like to ride my bike or drive my car. But if it's a short distance I don't mind riding my bicycle just because it costs me nothing and I can burn some calories and get some nice calf muscles lol. Most importantly if it's a spring day I can catch a nice breeze and feel the great weather.

My favorite mode of transportation in general is an automobile. I know I can drive one, I am qualified, and when I am driving I am in complete control of my vehicle. Though this type of transportation is statistically the most dangerous.Flying in a plane, while enjoyable, is still slightly stressful. I still fear flying in the back of my mind, but it doesn't prevent me from flying. Overall, I'd say I like flying even though I get nervous before a flight.I have never really ridden on a 'true' passenger train, but I would like to.Boats are fun to ride on.However, with all of these different ways of getting from point A to point B, walking has become a rather enjoyable alternative. When I walk somewhere I'm getting my exercise, not burning fossil fuels, and I just feel better about myself than I would if I drive somewhere. I would highly recommend walking or riding a bicycle when possible instead of taking a bus or driving a car. IT is a much more beneficial alternative.

i usually travel on foot. but as somebody had mentioned, me too don't last long. but i think it's really good to burn up all your calories. but i like cars too. eventhough i don't have one. but in our contry, it is not too advisable to always use cars as transportation. its because of heavy traffic and the gasoline price it too high and is still going higher.

Foot if it's not a bad area. I love to just look around at everything around me and take it in ^^, but if it's like urban-y or I'm rushing to get somewhere, then I won't treat it like a lovely stroll.

I love my car as well, but on long distance it is just mean to my car! :D I love the Train most though.. The scenery can't be beat, but it is limited to continents (if only they could span oceans!)If I do have to cross the ocean (I never have, but if) I would prefer to take a boat of some sort, but if that's not reasonable then I would suffer in a plane.I have been in a plane before (but only a 4 hour flight, which I could've taken a train for :( ) and I didn't like it too much.. I felt like a sardine! Needless to say, I watched to flight movie :(But, in the future *cough* teleports will be the best! :(

I think the best transportation is by walking :(. but other than that i think are are beter because they are safer than airoplanes and trains. I wish they would make some kind of bridge to pass these oceans :( cause it's scary flying ..and if crash than ure fish food lol. but with cars you can have an accident and still live!!!

I like walking the best. I like to use for killing two birds with one stone:getting to a semi-distant location and for abit of a cardio workout. I walk about 30 minutes a day [ not counting the walking I do in high school ]. I like the bus too. It's not too bad. I like it best when the bus is almost empty, because when the bus is full, you don't what you'll find there. The car is okay. I don't mind it when I'm enjoying the summer weather, but whatever. Plane? I've never been on one. I probably wouldn't be scared to go on one. Maybe I'll fly on one someday. *sigh* But that's just a pipedream of a teenager like me. :(

well i like the airplane, for loong distances, the car for not the too far away ones, and walking when they're short :( i used the bus too, but mexico's buses aren't really as nice as USA, France nor Italy's ones ^^U