xisto Community
guangdian

Where I Can Buy A 2nd Hand Domain

free .co.nr domain,Google it, i forgot the site & i'm @ scool.Thanks,FFC Webmaster,Asad Haider. -_- [Me in 20 Yrs]

what do you mean buy a second hand domain??? If you mean a domain someone has registered but is not using it, I suppose you should try some auction sites... you might as well find a good deal...btw in that case you would not get something of your choice...????Cheers.

I had wanted a different domain name. A quick search showed that it it was already taken. The site I was at contacted the owner of the name. Shortly thereafter, I received an e mail from the owner of the domain name. He offered to sell it to me for $30,000.No thanks.

You still have to finaces it after you bought the domain, you have to paid for it every year, so what's the point of it? You're just wasting money...

You still have to finaces it after you bought the domain, you have to paid for it every year, so what's the point of it? You're just wasting money...

136742[/snapback]

You mean what's the point of a 30,000 domain, or any domain in general?

Cause if you mean any domain in general, I can explain that easily. A good domain = good traffic. 'Nuff said.

I mean if you want a domain, get it as a first hand, and why does a domain cost $30,000??? Isnt it a bit too overboard?

I mean if you want a domain, get it as a first hand, and why does a domain cost $30,000??? Isnt it a bit too overboard?

137161[/snapback]

I have no idea. I'm guessing that particular domain gets LOTS of traffic...