xisto Community
quiksilver

Here Is A Picture My Art Teacher Drew For Me A picture of Sam Fisher

avid fan of sam fisher, ei? :D i think it's a bit disproportionate... makes me wonder if he's keeping something on the left side of his vest. it's somehow bulged. -_- and the head is somehow small for his body frame. could be just the camera angle, or how the paper concaves itself as it hangs on the back of your chair (that's a chair, right? :D). anyway, it's sweet of your art teacher to make that for you (unless she made one for everybody else in your class, of course :D). you seem like a nice guy to get one. :D

Your art teacher drew this for you?As an art teacher, he/she sure did a horrible job. First of all, what art teacher does the hard outline style sketch these days? What happened to foreshadowing and contrast? Instead of sketching as a 3 dimensional character, it's nothing more than a flat cardboard box. I remember I received a C+ when my sketch was disproportioned. The rules of triangle and space point dimension are all out the door with that one. And if the art teacher decided to do finger rubbing to create shadows, the sketch should have been followed by dark background to create the contrast. Is the character standing on a floating point in space? The plane of field should have been introduced or implied with figure's shadow. That will create the illusion of the direction of light and casting of shadows to make it believed as a 3 dimensional character.What art school is this?

i think it looks pretty good. I'm good at that kind of drawing.. I was drawing a town in English lesson and when the teacher saw it she put it on the wall(we were watching a video and it was the last day of term so I didn't get in trouble :D). It's still there now. I might submit my art to this site once. Most of the people who see it say it's really good. -_-

I can't draw and don't look at many drawings, but from what I have seen that's great! Et en fran?ais: tr?s bien!Great and good are gettin' overused. Thought I'd add variety of words!

OK... Here I go.I can never draw like that. Of course it's expected that your teacher will draw something worth saying to yourself, I can never draw like that, because he has to be good to be a teacher.It's good enough. I don't want to criticize it harshly, because if I do so, it's like I'm saying I can do better, which I can't.So here's my review.It's good, but like the others I agree that there's something wrong with the shoulder over there.

I couldn't draw anything as good as that, but that doesn't say much.The whole body seems out of proportion, the head's too small, and it just doesn't look right.

Here I rehosted it at imageshack for those who cannot see it.

http://echo.cx/

She drew it for me. She only had like four days. The mian problem was she only had that little picture to look at. It isn't an art school it is an elementry school art class. To tell the truth you wouldn't need to know how to draw to be an art teacher at my school, but this teacher is realy nice.