xisto Community
vitaitaliano

What are you Addicted to?

i'm trying to stop being addicted to stuff because it's worthless, you know, to be addicted to stuff, because after you lose the addiction, you just attach to something else. For now I'm addicted to old folk/gospel music. :D Two good men a long time gone, left me here to sing this song....

I'm addicted to the internet, the piano, singing, my CD player, all sorts of music. Also to my dog and all animals, writing, sketching, pink, and stuffed animals. I can't go in the car or on a trip without my CD player and I get kind of depressed if I can't sing because I'm sick.Also, World Of Warcraft, but lately I haven't had time to play :D

I'm addicted to my son, women and Q2 I hear ya biscuitrat...Too many things to do then playing games :D Same issue here but if it involves my lil boy then I don't mind :D

Truffles and sock puppets. Truffles because they're soooo delicious, sock puppets because maknig them passes time. Then, when you're done making your puuppet, they can have so many purposes it's impossible to count them all.

I am definately addicted to using the computer, i want to be a programmer when i grow up, so i use it a lot, dont think i dont have a life, but i use the computer a lot, and i think its going to be one of the jobs that is going to be really requiered in the future.

INTERNET! Definitively :). Besides I'm very addicted to draw and paint, but this is something I don't mind. I would even like to be more addicted to it, but I have no time, because of the internet. Ok it isn't that bad :). A real weird thing to what I'm addicted is to have clean and well ordered school pads and things. This is so weird, but when I write something down in my pad (school related things) and I make a mistake I have to correct it. It can be such an unimportant mistake, I have to correct it.

Addicted to every one of my habits.. e..g picking scabs spots burping farting laughing My manners are manly, no affence to men, and I'm a digrace when it comes to politeness... I'm also addicted to hitting people and swearing accessively [sp]

This is gonna sound geeky but... I'm addicted to words. I love to talk, read, write--anything and everything. It's good that I found a used bookstore where you can get old novels for 25 ccents each, or I'd be broke!

Hi, If I said that I would have to be addicted to anything, I would say that I am addicted to health & fitness/martial arts & self defense (Yes... I know - health freak) but seriously, I just like to stay fit. I don't see the crime in making sure I stay in good shape. I think to be honest that it is a shame if you abuse your body. I do alot of physical building activities anyway (karate etc) but I do occassionally like to stop off at the gym. I also have a few over little priorities (nothing bad...), but fitness is my main concern. Thanks for your time, Sean Webber (alive).

Guitar Deifanatly. I just walk past the guitar and think 'yehr I'll just play it for about 5 mins.' A few hours later, I'm still playing the solo I started playing at the start. I just can't get bored of it. I feel guilty when i havn't played it for while. And will have to put guitar first in my life. I'd actually like to know if anyone else is so madly in love with guitar or is it just me?