xisto Community
vitaitaliano

What are you Addicted to?

An acquainatnce lost her job recently because she snuck out of work to watch "The Young and the Restless". She always taped it, but her VCR broke, and she couldn't bear to miss it --she gambled her job, and lost...........are you addicted to anything weird?

Ummm.... :( lets see. What am i addicted to? The computer and everything that goes with it. web designing, graphic designing, programming, IT and all the rest of them.

Edited by odomike (see edit history)

at the moment, anything Hugh Jackman related. Every nite for the last 2 weeks I've plugged in a hugh movie while I'm working. The first site I've been checking out in the morning is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. My obsessiveness usually floats between Orlando Bloom and Hugh but I think since I've been working on that VanHelsing fic so much lately, I've gravitated that direction

I would have to say britney Spears. I listen to her like everyday.......omg I'm retarded. Everybody thinks I'm obsessed with her but they don't understand. I would also say the internet is addicting well not now because there's nothing to excite me anymore.

Everybody thinks I'm obsessed with her but they don't understand. I would also say the internet is addicting well not now because there's nothing to excite me anymore.

hhhhhmm....when you say people think you're obsessed with Britney but they don't understand, does that mean you disagree with them? You listen to her every day, well, that is logical, if you find yourself tapping your toes or singing along, why not? But, do you think there's a difference between being obsessed with something and being addicted to it? :( ....I'm thinking here, LOL.......there must be a difference? Can one be obsessed without being addicted? But, okay, you said your friends just don't understand, but you yourself said that you were addicted, so you must see a difference! :(

totally addicted to wrestling

Do you mean watching wrestling,or doing it? I don't follow it on television, it seems that half the time the televised wrestling is actually those little skits they script, you know the ones, where two behemoths are supposedly engaged to the same babe in spandex or stuff & they beat their chests and roar like George of the Jungle while trying to keep a straight face......oops! My bad Spawn, maybe that is your fave part :( *hee*
What do you think of that, um, I think it is officially called "Jackass" stuff, where inexperienced kids wrestle on bridges till one falls off into traffic and such? I'd be interested to hear from a wrestling fan, do you classify that as the real thing, or just the tragic result of brains on drugs?