xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mtonline

Cheat Codes

habbo credit cheatCheat Codes

I know the best ever cheat you get 1000 credits for free on the house phone you type this code 2640331 the best thing about it is that it is free so then have a look in your purse you have 1000 credits I did it and it worked try it your self have fun spending the credits

-reply by arran

Hi guys! I do not know much about cheat codes but I have used cheat codes only once in my life while playing GTA San Andreas. I was stuck at one mission then one of my friend told me about cheat codes. Although after completing that mission I do not use any of the cheat codes. For your convenience I am telling you some of the cheat codes that I used while playing San Andreas. Hope it might help you while playing the game!COXEFGU - All Cars Have Nitro..very cool cheat if you enjoy driving car at a fast speedCPKTNWT - This cheat code will blow Up All Cars while using this cheat code stay away from any vehicle otherwise you will also be blown awayAFSNMSMW - Boats rather than floating in water will fly in air. RIPAZHA - Same as above cheat but in this case cars fly ASNAEB - If you can't handle the cops then this cheat will clear wanted level FOOOXFT - Enjoy killing pedestrian then use this cheat, everyone is now armed, now try to kill them... BTCDBCB - Make CJ Fat, very very fat!MROEMZH - CJ gangs will control the Streets YECGAA - Want to fly in the air! Use this cheat and CJ will have JetpackAIYPWZQP - Have Parachute HESOYAM - Health, Armor, $250k NCSGDAG - Hitman In All Weapon Stats without practicing OSRBLHH - Want some heat then using this cheat will increase Wanted Level two stars WANRLTW - Infinite ammo and no reload. Very helpful when a lot of people are behind you trying to kill.BAGUVIX - Don't want to die this cheat will give infinite health JYSDSOD - Max Muscle AEZAKMI - Never Wanted. No cops behind you in any case! PGGOMOY - Can't drive car then this cheat will give perfect handling I have used all these cheats and all are working. If you want some fun then combine two or more cheats and enjoy....Also, when I will find some more cheats I will tell you. Till then enjoy gaming!