xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tom169

Photoshop Elements Photoshop elements

I recently bought

photo shop elements to do some protected by images for the mafia network. I find this is the simplist out of the lot and i would recomend it.

I've heard tons of cases of people having problems or not being able to do certain things with elements. I'd suggest using cs, or cs2, as it's almost out.

Elements are missing 10% of what Photoshop can do, if you're not going for the high-end product and want to save some money, Elements is definetely the way to go.

It's missing more than 10%, but maybe 10% of what you use. Elements truly is great deal, and probably the most profitable for adobe. After all, they programmed photoshop and designed it, and they just take part of it and sell it at very little cost. Truly a great idea.

Yeah i would have to recommend CS over Elements....Yes if you want to save money and arent going to use it for too much, stick with elements but if u are serious about image editing/creation, you have to go with CS. It just has sooo much to offer that one day you might actually use.

Guess it all boils down to price vs. features, plain and simple.If you're low on cash -- ElementsIf you want all the features -- CS/CS2.

I know quite a few people who have had problems getting things like custom brushes, filters etc, bascially all the add-on things, for Elements. So if you think you'll *need* more than the basic set and perhaps a few others, CS/7 are more suitable.But as everyone has said, Elements is great value for money.