xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hellgate

The Space do you think we will ever live on the moon??

hmm .. i dun think that we will even go to live in the moon .. it's just an empty space with nothing .. no air, no food, nothing ! .. yes .. it's true that we can have artificial one .. but is it econimical ?There are still plenty of space for us to live .. deserts, forrest area .. and i dun think that we will fully occupy those land in near future .. even if we're running out of space .. it's more acceptable that exploring underground than flying to the moon :lol:

hmm .. i dun think that we will even go to live in the moon .. it's just an empty space with nothing .. no air, no food, nothing ! .. yes .. it's true that we can have artificial one .. but is it econimical ?

There are still plenty of space for us to live .. deserts, forrest area .. and i dun think that we will fully occupy those land in near future .. even if we're running out of space .. it's more acceptable that exploring underground than flying to the moon :lol:

133601[/snapback]

Well, it sure will be more -economical- than staying on Earth, which won't be -livable- a few years.

It's not just that we're running out of space, there's tons of other factors as well. (Asteroids, global warming, lack of resources, so on and so forth.)

I think that there is a genius on these boards. Putting the criminals on the moon would a great idea. I guess within a century or maybe less, we'll have people vacationing on the moon. I don't think there is enough room for people to live there, or the ability to have food water. It would be too much of a hassle to live there, I guess.

I have never properly understood space dispite all the science lessons.Every night I lay in bed and look up into space, yet I always say to my self that im gald im on earth where life just goes on without having to worry about the future in space.:D~ Munchie ~P.S. Maybe I would like to visit the moon one day, but not to day -_-

i dont think we will be able to live on the moon for around 500 years like you said but im sure for a fact that there will be space stations set up on the moon within the next 150 years,U never know scientists may find a way to make an ozone layer for the moon if they ever get that smart lmao did they actually find water on the moon ?

i dont think we will be able to live on the moon for around 500 years like you said but im sure for a fact that there will be space stations set up on the moon within the next 150 years,U never know scientists may find a way to make an ozone layer for the moon if they ever get that smart lmao did they actually find water on the moon ?

135859[/snapback]

Yes, they've found water on the moon, mars, and other places.

they have found water existed at one time, but havent confirmed that it exists now, but i think we will be able to live on the moon or mars, after a few hundred years of astronaught only colinization. then we might be able to get space hotels, etc, its already been talked about, read popular sicence, its quite good.

Since you started the questions i m not sure if they found a 9 th planet in the galaxy and i don't really remmeber it's name can you refresh my memory ? And to your qestion i think that someday when peeps find out how to get atmosphere and oxygen and them other vital for human race stuff we will find a way to live on the moon and even on other planets cos as people say the galaxy is endless and there could be another planet just like ours at the moment with air same temperature poles, and even human beings ... :( so it's really a matter of time ... a long long time but we have about 1 million years untill the earth stops spining around so i guess by then we would find another way to maintain the human race and prevent it from extincion :( Quite a funny logic and when i read it i don't understand what i wrote... :(

Just to clarify, they havn't actually discovered water on mars or the moon yet. They've discovered evidence of water, similar- but fundamentally very different. However the evidence does some pretty conclusive.I don't think we'll be living on anything but earth in the immediate future. I think it will still be several hundred years before that becomes possible. Although look at how fast space technology is evolving. British founder of Virgin has already set up intergalactic airways and they will have commercial flights to outer space sooner than we think.Living on another planet would be a very fragile existence though. Here on earth the environment is perfect, literally perfect, for any creature to survive in- of course the human race is completely destroying this concept. To have to live in glass domes or anything like in the movies would just be too weird, I'm not saying that that is how one would be required to live on another planet but it would be a very different way of life to the one here on earth. Of course there are still many other galaxies and planets to explore!

We may feel that we have advanced, as human beings, as far as we can possibly go. And now that the bold frontier has been discovered, it?s time to set out sights into the new place?the space.Did you know that not so many decades ago (less than 22 years) that scientist discovered heavy water? We have the familiar water [H2O], hydrogen oxide, and there is heavy water [H2O2]. The discovery of heavy water was the next best thing since the splitting of an atom. You see, the oxygen molecule cannot have more than 2 bonds, hence H2O for those who understand chemistry, and this H2O2 is bonding with another oxygen molecule sharing instantaneously the bond of an extra electron. Heavy water mainly resides in miles and miles below the sea. And we just have discovered it. I say ?just? because if you look at the time line of human achievements, 22 years is very short time ago. May be this is the solution to the age old question of ?where are we going to get oxygen in space?? Now follow this logic if you will. When H2O2 becomes unstable (which in this case, it would only have to be in STP?standard temperature and pressure) the natural course of atoms dictates that it will form H2O and O-2. And if you have enough O-2 it will form O2 by combining oxygen molecule from leftover of H2O2 with another left over oxygen. So, with H2O2, it will form water and oxygen. Since H2O2 is abundant here on Earth and it can also be synthesized, making water and oxygen to breathe in space would be easier than once we thought.

Nice thinking. Mars would be a good place to live. But also moon is not bad. Do u think we will have to face accomodations problems there. But we ought not to bother with it because we have the greatest thing science. which makes dreams true. So the thing which we have to do is to do packup and ready for a ride to moon.

yeah, it wud be fun to live on the moon/mars... but it wud be long time from now when not so rich are able to afford it...Even air travel is not for ordinary people yet in most countries... Cheers.

yeah, it wud be fun to live on the moon/mars... but it wud be long time from now when not so rich are able to afford it...Even air travel is not for ordinary people yet in most countries... Cheers.