xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SuburbanalCuts

Anyone Like This Design? thecleef.com

It looks and works well but i would make the secitons on the side a little more well known cause at first i didnt even know that they were there. Besides that, nice design

Yeh like i said before. i like your original kinda scribbly style.. it's cool. Well done.. excellent as usual. lol!The sounds work fine.. they just annoyed me a bit because the speakers were on full blast..

Too hard to navigate. And It sucks because of that. If your users can't navigate it.. it's not a good site. :S

I like the design; it's unique. But one thing that I would change is the size of the buttons on the left-hand side on the flash part of the site. I think that they should be slightly larger, or at least the hotspots should be larger (square) because it might be hard for some to click on the little area that the links provide. I would also add a little lable above the menu, so everyone knows where to find the links and to further explore your site. The average person will give up on trying to figure out how to navigate a site after 10 seconds. Other than that, good job, and good luck with your band!

It's okay (A little too strange for my taste). My computer's fast, so it didn't take too long to load. It took me a while to figure out how to navigate through the pages. (The talking guy on the right kinda scares me).

A unique design, like what others have said. Very direffernt from generic Flash sites, your site does trigger curiousity when one visits it. However, I highly recommend that you provide some sort of sign that indicates to the user where the menu is, it took me some time to find it.

Wow...very very nonfigurative picture someone designed.when open the site whick looks like to tell you wait for the loading FORTHWITH.later,there must some awesome and wonderful window or content come out ...

thanks for all the feedback. btw, Ariel, I'm doing this for someone else, so it's not my band. So everyone seems to think the navigation is bad, eh? I thought it would be pretty good if people just clicked on the buttons on the front page and it opened in a new window. :-P I'll try to fix it. thanks. :lol:

Very original design, but at first I found it a bit difficult to navigate through the menu. Had to find it in the drawings first! Maybe put a sign/symbol that indicates where the menu is may help.