xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cheesecake_intl

The Best Mp3 Player Ever? The Best MP3 Player Ever?

well. . . . depends what you class as beign the best.

you could include:

price

storage

functions

aesthetics

ergonomics

weither its an icon. . .

depends really!

if price wasn't an option and iw as going for as many functions as possible id go for this:

Archos AV480 MP4 Video Player and Recorder -80Gb-

Record up to 320 hours* of TV programs and video content from a TV,

Store and watch between up to 160* full-length movies

Download / transfer / record between up to 1200* hours of music

Store and view up to 800,000* JPEG photos

Play MP3, WMA (including protected files) and WAV music files

Listen to and record off the radio (with optional FM Radio & Remote Control)

all on a 3.8'? TFT LCD display with 320x240 pixels, 262 000 colours

if ya jsut wanted a simple mp3 player tho i'd go for the iriver

I've always wanted an iPod or an iPod mini (in silver, of course). Having said that, the iriver looks pretty good, too. In any event, I may have to encode songs using the usual MP3 format instead of Apple Lossless (I have iTunes on my PC)

iriver often makes good and awesome mp3.wethter you like the colorful screen,you can opt some moderate cost series not very high.umm,iriver do not care for the storage pity as a shortcoming thought.

I have always used and I will always use Winamp... In my opinion any other can compares with it... I know winamp is kind heavy right now but it used to be very light and it's features are cool... I'm used to it, so I don't intend to change it, at least for a long time. I just use it to play so for me there is no difference... Why would I install a new one if I would have to learn a few things that I use...

wth... i was going to say the iPod but when i saw that post of the super video-cam/mp3 i was like :D how does it cost... :o well by pricesm i think each one that has like 40 gb of space cost around $300-$400 dlls leaving behind the marks and those marketing things. i got one of 64 mb and it cost me $60 dlls :D

I am the owner of an 3rd-gen iPod and am very pleased with it. Although I do agree with demongaara that iPods are slightly over-hyped, I do believe that they are one of the best out there. If you were to get an iPod, I would recommend getting the 30gb iPod Photo for $349.99. The iPod mini is okay, but it's slightly over-priced for the amount of storage that you get on it.

Well it would seem that the Ipod has everyone beat though I like the RaveMP3 player because it does have a lot of functions that are only for mp3's.

I think that the perfect mp3 is the one that best suits your life style and the amount of money you can afford to spend on it. Also it should be able to hold a good amount of music. Or enough as the owner ses fit. I right now am sitting with a 64 meg RCA lyra. I need to buy an SD memory card for it but at this time I do not have the amount of money to purchase such and item. But I still find my ways to pull through and listen to as much music as I can.