xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cheesecake_intl

The Best Mp3 Player Ever? The Best MP3 Player Ever?

Ipod mini. Cool looking and affordable, not to mention a good amount of storage. Its also pretty well-known. Most people don't know what a iRiver is or a Zen but Ipod is what they're fimiliar with. I also bought this, a silver.I also think the Sony 1gig is good too. Much smaller and pretty nice. Not sure about the price.

Any would suite me as long as it can hold a good amount of songs and actually works -_-Really they are all the same. Just some sound a tiny bit better but the companies fight to be the most with the largest amount of space on their mp3 player thats the quality of the music slips.:D~ Munchie ~

iPod.. its plain its simple and does what it does best, plays music,, yeah the price is a factor, but wthat the heck, a product is considered good when it does what it is supposed to do, with efficiency,, and this gets a 10/10 ... perfect player, perfect design, simple yet sophisticatedCheers,T.

I stayed away from the Ipods and I rivers and all of that garbage. I went with a plain Samsung. The samsung is very very small ita about the size of a triple A battery. Mine has 1 GB on it and holds an amazing amount of songs. It fits in my pocket really well and holds all of the songs i need. And on the bright side i didnt spend 500 on a crappy ipod. I spent 200 on a quality player. The Samsung also has nice sound features where you can set exactly how you want to hear your music. The only bad thing is that it eats through batteries fairly quickly, but as long as you get some rechargable batteries your are fine. I strongly recommend the samsung.

For a long time, I thought that the ipod was the best. However, once my friends kept telling me not to get one because it froze about once a week, I was stumped. I didn't know which one I should get. I'm thinking of getting an iRiver or a Samsung yepp with, obviously, high capacities, like 20 -40 gigs. I was, on the other hand, considering getting a Hi-Md minidisc, but i never really got around to it. When i finally decided to get one the store discontinued the model i wanted and now i'm stuck without music.

playlist generator with a search function and a filter ability my friend actually built a standalone playlist generator for winamp if anyone would be interested in it let me know I will hook you up with the exe but not the vb source lol.

This ones gonna be interesting...who's got some ideas? There are so many to choose from but which one is the ultimate? or which ones would you take different aspects from and make your own?

?Ipod is nice. but pl concentrate on the memory toooo. The more of it will give you more satisfaction as it will be a mess if would not be able to load songs of your due to lack of space in your piece.?

I think what makes a media player good is an easy interface/control method. Take the iPod, despite being fairly underfeatured compared to some other players on the market, E.G not having a line in, FM-Radio tuner etc. etc. it is incredibly easy to use, other than some shortfalls with itunes on a pc. I would say that the iPod (in my experience) is probably the best mp3 player out there. It's interface is simple, its stylish, serves a purpose, and has many add ons that you can get, iGriffin (to record) FM transmitter, iPod Linux. You get the idea. I think currently the ipod (classic, nano or shuffle) are probably some of the best mp3 players on the market.