xisto Community
GrayWinds

Free Mmorpgs post free MMOrgs here

Maple Story Is Alright (Sorry If Its Already Here)Its A 2D SideScroller Where You Train Your Character(s) Up And Buy New Equiptment, And Then Battle Monsters. The One Main Problem Is That You Cant Fight Other Characters! I Also Dont Like The Fact That You Have To Press The Use Key At The End Of Every Area To Get To The Next Area Thrugh The Portal!http://www.nexon.net/landing/maplestory/
Then Goto MapleGlobal For English

I?m getting addicted to Silk Road.It?s in the list with screenshots (the first) but nobody has said anything about it. It?s really catching and highly playable. It is based on the ancient chinese empire (the map is supposed to grow in the future) and not only fight and kill monsters but trading is also very important. The graphics are pretty good, looks so professional that I suspect that maybe in the future the game will not be free. The only problem is that there are lots of people, sometimes too many, and the servers get crowded soon, although they implement new ones as connected population grow.I played Planeshift which is more free and amateur, but it was too limited and you get sick of killing rats to sell their eyes. :rolleyes:

None, that has to be the most contributionary post ever. :rolleyes:

Also, I like how you mentioned Gunz, that's my personal favorite as far as free games go.

By the way guys, Anarchy Online is having a nice thing where you can play AO for free, you only have to pay if you buy the expansions (which you don't need, really). I personally don't play it much because of the lag, but it's a good game. Here's the link to the offer:

http://www.anarchy-online.com/free/ad_campaigns/freecampaign/

I got away from it because it was too addicting, but what about Ultimate Baseball Online (UBO)? http://www.ultimatebaseballonline.com/

It's free and is a 3D baseball game where rather then controlling a team, you control a player. You create a player much the same way as in an RPG. You can make a Catcher, 1st Baseman, etc... You can make them left handed or right handed, set their hitting/pitching stances, and change their looks. There's an elaborate points system where you get improvement points by playing in games based on how well you do, as well as training (you can train in hitting, pitching, or fielding). You can then use these points to improve your player in various attributes (body strength, arm strength, etc...).

The games are played in fully 3D stadiums with other human players, where you need to work together as a team in order to win. You can also sign up for teams to play in tournaments for real-life prizes. You can have up to 3 different charachters and there's a devoted UBO community with players who've been around for years, and are active in the forums as well. On the downside they're still trying to iron out some of the bugs in the game, and lag can definitely be an issue. Learning to cope with these things is a part of UBO, but it's definitely addicting, and they're constantly improving it.

One of baseball's great sluggers, Darrell Evans, is the spokesman for UBO/Netamin (parent company), and is the manager of a non-pro team which Jose Canseco plays on:

http://www.ultimatebaseballonline.com/

Edited by Joshua (see edit history)

i found one is mofunzone.com its good, also freeonlinegames.com ,guys i also have designed some game site which has selective flash games to play you can goto http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ ,i have chosen from miniclip and free online gamesi found one is mofunzone.com its good, also freeonlinegames.com ,guys i also have designed some game site which has selective flash games to play you can goto http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ ,i have chosen from miniclip and free online games

I'm currently looking for online flash games such as battleon or something like that to play on my university on breaks... Does anybody know? I was enjoying battleon even with its video quality however for you to be able to do something nice you must pay and I can't afford that... 10$ for me is kind expensive... I don't earn on $ =D... Thanks in advance... Anything would be good... But please, no Tibia / Runescape... Played it a long time ago and I don't really want to play it again, nothing against it.

Runescrap is the WORST mmorpg i have EVER played. If you go there you will be nerdified then the noobs will begin cussing at you. You will see scamming every way you turn and a w*o*e on every corner you see. Runescrap has the worst community worst graphics and crappy amount of items. If you pay 5 bucks a month for that, there is no point in keeping your money go throw it to the hobos then use it to play runescape. If you want a GOOD mmorpg try looking twords conqueronline.com muonline.com (im not sure about that website but google Mobius online) Ragnarok.something and http://www.thedarkkingdom.sferahost.com//?gtnjs=1 (FSO game not released yet but has more features then terraworld) terragaming.something lots lots more go to ORPG.com they have tons of GOOD mmorpgs and runescape is at the last page <_<

I would have to agree that Runescape is the worst mmorpg. But some good mmorpg's are Mu Online, Lineage 2, WoW and Ragnarok. Yes I know all these mmorpg's are for pay but you can search on google for private servers and you will find a lot for most of them, except for WoW which only has a few. Hope this helps :ph34r:

I just have to say a few words...First off

1.Learn to spell.

2.Shut up about Runescape. If it is the worst mmorpg then why did it win 2005 mmorpg game of the year.

3.Mu sucks...After about two weeks it deletes your account.

4.World of Warcraft blows harder then Anna Nichole Smith.

5.Ragnarok is a piss poor excuse for a game.

6.If you don't like the truth I speak then you can meet me on the street with my .50 Smith and Wesson.

7.Shut up about Runescape, If you don't like it...Don't play it..

one free game says it all 12 SKY the best game around and if thats not your type of game then play guild wars you buy it once and theres no more payment... Oh and runescape is the most shyt game I have ever seen lol you cant even try to stand up for it, you jus look like a loser who payney to play the worst graphics you can find and the most shyt adventure around to me I would rather play gameboy lol then runscape thats what compares it lol...To bad I have ps3 and the 2 best morg's out there.,,, oh and if you want to find 12sky you have to go to the web site called aeriagames.Com-reply by The PhantoM