xisto Community
Ariel

Webmail? What you prefer??

HotmailEdit: Thats a lie its Gmail all the way now, gotta love that integrated IM client, and the spam blocker that works. However the feature that did it for me has to be the labels and filters, I can have specific mail sent to any label or forwarded, deleted and such like, and I can edit these labels and filters 'on the fly', I feel this is far more dynamic and flexible than the archaic folder structure used by Hotmail (now if hotmail would let me automatically forward email, I would never use it again)

Edited by dontmaimyourself (see edit history)

When I started using the internet way back when, I thought it would be a good idea to get evey different kind of email so that I'd have a different box for each sort of subject. (bad idea) Like, this hotmail address is for my family, yahoo is for this band's fan list, here's one for my secret internet pen pal... with that and getting tricked into signing up for a couple while entering contests or trying to access a chatroom I've ended up with accounts at hotmail, yahoo, excite, go, gmail and I few more I can't remember.Gmail's my favorite, just because it's so simple. Excite's email is my second favorite because I like how you can change the colors. Go and Hotmail... I don't use them much anymore, Go has a really wacky way of filtering spam. I think I've let my Yahoo account disappear since I haven't checked it in a year :)

I have GMail, Yahoo and Hotmail. I have many others which do not use often.

You know, more addresses, more confusion!

In fact, I have 4 yahoo and 3 Gmail accounts!! That's a pretty bad scenario. So "checking mail" takes a looooong time!

If you do not have GMail and want a very fast 1GB mail try this and you will never repent!

http://www.rediff.com/

I have an ID there, but have not given it out to friends as it will become more confusing!!! Remember - more email IDs, more confusion???

Googlue!

more email IDs, more confusion???

Yes you are right, googlue. There was time when I have made my mail id on a lot of providers. First I use rediffmail, then indiatimes, then mail.com but in the end I come to yahoo and I am using this most of the times now. I also use hotmail because this is the only mail I can easily access on my Outlook Express. In this week I have received Gmail on this forum, thanks to dear JaVe. It seems good. But as I am new to gmail no more comments for this.