xisto Community
Ariel

Webmail? What you prefer??

I use gmail more nowadays. I use to use my internet service provider for dial up which is Juno. Well I still use it but I use gmail since it has more space and better options.

I have more email addys than I can remember to check! At one point I had a xena.com and an orlandobloom.com email) Anyway, I tend to stick to the three hotmail ones I have (different fandoms dontya know) but they blowup easily esp if somebody's sending pics. I do love my new gmail though, it's quick and lots of memory

Well, my first ever email was Hotmail, I have tried lots of the other free ones, and I still have and use my hotmail account the most. It has all the great features, and is very dependable, it is rarely ever down, and is simple to use. I HATE outlook express. I'm always afraid I will open a worm or virus in it, since I haven't ever figured out how to delete an email in it without first opening it.

i normally do not use web mail. First of all, i have too many email accounts to actively log into each of those websites and check my mail. Instead, i have all of them being checked in Mozilla Thunderbird which also takes care of all my spam and junk mail. However, when i do check my webmail, i tend to use gmail and my schools webmail website. Gmail tends to be where most of my email is sent these days that does not related to school so it tends to be somewhat important to check it every so often. I check my school email numerous times a day and depending which computer I am on, i check it from the webclient which is a standard webclient but nothing special (aka no ajax).

I use gmail, yahoo, hotmail.gmail have a not of functions, you can search you mails, you can talk to your contacts...and the compacity of the mailbox is growing all the time.yahoo , the old edition yahoo mailbox user inerface is my favourite,is simple and very easy to use.But recently I am crazy about the spam mails everyday :P hotmail, I don't use it often.

I have an yahoo, gmail, and hotmail account. But I'm only use hotmail because it was the first one I've learn to use so it end up been the simpliest one for me to understand. Haven't really give the other a try even though I have an account on it.