xisto Community
iGuest

what is your favourite game?

My favourite game now is GTA San Andreas , it is the only game with the best ghraphics.But It is my opinion.There are a lot of themes for games , example strategy , managing but action is the best I think.

I myself have not tried Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, but I would like to. Besides that, my favourite game would have to be Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (even though it is not as big as San Andreas), or NHL 2004 from EA Sports, because it is the best hockey game from the EA Hockey Series I have played yet and I am a huge hockey fanatic.

I really can't decide exactly my favorite...I've really enjoyed playing all the games that I've had so far.I really like Delta Force: Black Hawk Down - Team Sabre, created by Novalogic. Although they aren't the best game producers, the games are still quite fun.Before Delta Force: Black Hawk Down - Team Sabre was available my favorite game was either Delta Force II or Halo for the PC. Unfortunately, Delta Force II became overrun with cheaters and the problem with Halo is that you don't have the versatility of making and experiencing new maps. It's always the same ol' thing. So my current favorite I suppose would be Delta Force: Black Hawk Down - Team Sabre.

residen evil 4ÅŸÅŸÅŸÅŸ in game spot they gave 9.6 of 10 ÅŸÅŸÅŸ man no all the games have this levelÅŸÅŸÅŸ

Resident Evil 4 is an amazing achievement, especially in how its inspired, state-of-the-art cinematic presentation works so well with its relentlessly exciting, white-knuckle action. - Greg Kasavin

personally is think is avery dynamic game because of the fights with knives ... is not like shooting all the time ... also teh graphics are excellente ... the style of game ... the mood ... and always makes you feel scared ... brrr ;)

those who have game know of what i'm taking about :)

:D

My favorite game is GTA San Andreas:
I find this game is best game GTA made.
You can do a lot of things except main missions.
You have Girlfriends, can train your body (Muscles and so on), can cut your hair or you can buy new Clothes.
You also have to eat and drink something, if you don't, you'll die :D.
But the story of this game is also very interesting,
because you can see what the poeple have to do in in the Ghettos and in the Gangs.

Here is a link where you can help me, pls click on it :( :
http://www.monstersgame.org/?ac=vid&vid=243857.

Well I was reading someone's profile on another site and they said their favourite game was Mornington Crescent. So I checked it out and got addicted. Now Mornington Crescent is my favourite game! :D But I also love Pac-Man, Rayman, and puzzle-ish / adventure games in general. I got Mr. Pants recently, that's an awesome game! :(

My favorite game of all time would have to be Toe Jam and Earl for the old Sega Gensis gaming system. That ans Sonic form the same system. Those were the two games I grew up on. Gosh I miss the Sega Gensis. I wonder why they stopped making them?

Hmmmmm *Thinks* My favoite game would have to be any kinda RPG XD anything in fantasy or Scifi. But thers a new game comein out that i might get attached 2 its the new StarGate The Alliance thats on my list of games to get XD StarGate is a freaken awsome show XD

My favorite game would have to be either StarCraft or WarCraft.

But thers a new game comein out that i might get attached 2 its the new StarGate The Alliance thats on my list of games to get XD

167066[/snapback]

There is? Do you know when it is coming out? And a link to any particular webpage that talks/describes it?

StarGate is a freaken awsome show XD

167066[/snapback]

Yes it is.

My favoruite games

Playstation:

PES4

ManHunt

GTA:SA

PC

Football Manager

RCT3

Board Games :P

The origanal Monopoly

Pay Day

Cards :o

Blackjack

Poker

;)

My favoruite games

Playstation:

PES4

ManHunt

GTA:SA

PC

Football Manager

RCT3

Board Games :P

The origanal Monopoly

Pay Day

Cards :P

Blackjack

Poker

:o

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Merged double posts

I think I've answered this question before, but my two favorite are Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast and Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. I heard JK4 (Jedi Knight: Jedi Council) will be coming out some day. I can't wait. ;)