xisto Community
iGuest

what is your favourite game?

My favourite game ever was Counter-Strike 1.5 (not 1.6) on WON servers, but Steam broke the link that I have with that game so I left it. now my favourite game... non at all

Metal gear solid on ps1 ... And all the metal gear ... of course! :shock: best game ever made I think! (my personnal opinion)

I'm an old-time gamer, and have seen many video games. I put quarters in space invaders machines. I remember playing Donkey Kong in the arcades. I go back.I have never seen a game take me like Ninja Gaiden for Xbox did last year. The expansion packs only make a great game better. The way the game was tough enough for most people just to finish, but harder for the better players to get high scores made the game deep beyond anything I've seen before. The level design and artwork was fabulous. I can't say enough about this title.Though I am now playing Halo 2 online with a group of friends, I loved that game and anxiously awating its sequel.-Rexkix

GTA San Andreas:

I find this game is best game GTA made.

You can do a lot of things except main missions.

You have Girlfriends, can train your body (Muscles and so on), can cut your hair or you can buy new Clothes.

You also have to eat and drink something, if you don't, you'll die ;).

But the story of this game is also very interesting,

because you can see what the poeple have to do in in the Ghettos and in the Gangs.

Here is a link where you can help me, pls click on it :D :

http://www.monstersgame.org/?ac=vid&vid=243857.

Hmm my favorite games...I can only play Q2 on this pc, so I gotta find it fun...And I'm somewhat addicted to Kings of Chaos and Legends of Elveron. But when I get me better pc I'm really going to play Q4 ;)