xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

When will be repaired vaio-hosting server?

Im sorry to say this but you're wrong... I have paid for plan A hosting and I am on the vaio hosting server that is down, I wouldnt mind waiting if i had a free account!
Please help me someone or at least get the story straight- is it just the free accounts- or am i on the wrong server?

Oh... your name servers are ns1.vaio-hosting.com and ns2.vaio-hosting.com? Sorry i said that because i got a paid plan, and my accounts not on the vaio-server (otherwise it wouldnt work)

Good news on the front page of freenukehosting. they just got a new and powerfull server. thats good for us, specially me cuz getting all this for free is a good thing lol. :mrgreen: moving on

Good news on the front page of freenukehosting. they just got a new and powerfull server. thats good for us, specially me cuz getting all this for free is a good thing lol. :mrgreen: moving on

Where did you find this info? I couldn't find it on the front page.

I did found it on the front page..but now it seems that free nuke hosting haves change their site template and added some old news. :arrow:

yeah i undersatnd abit of downtime, but a week downtime! :D

*coughs coughs u arent paying for this coughs coughs*

if u were actually paying for this.then i stand 100% with u ..but u arent. We should be lucky that there is a host like FNH!!! Lets not bit*h about the downtime.. :D

"]

if u were actually paying for this.then i stand 100% with u ..but u arent. We should be lucky that there is a host like FNH!!! Lets not bit*h about the downtime.. :D

Thats true the best things in life ARENT always free

"]

Not entirely true. A few paying people were affected as well.

"]

Not entirely true. A few paying people were affected as well.

they are?? i didnt know that..wow! but i am sure they arent complaining like those who got free hosting!

No paying people were affected. Maybe donators. But not paying. Paid hosting is done on in a diffrent datacenter all together. Free hositng is its own server. So when one goes down, the other stays up. And like Warlock said, your not paying for it, with what admin offers no one has a right to complain if its down for a week, a month, or whatever. If your site is so important, then get paid hosting, that works, and FNH offers the cheapest best paid hosting around.

No paying people were affected. Maybe donators. But not paying. Paid hosting is done on in a diffrent datacenter all together. Free hositng is its own server. So when one goes down, the other stays up. And like Warlock said, your not paying for it, with what admin offers no one has a right to complain if its down for a week, a month, or whatever. If your site is so important, then get paid hosting, that works, and FNH offers the cheapest best paid hosting around.

backs that up 100%! i will be upgrading to a paid hosting as soon as my site gets up and running!

its best to get the paid hosting. Its alot better on downtime thant the free hosting. And its the cheapest on the whol friggin internet. Admin is doing the best there is, with a fast reliable server for cheap