xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

When will be repaired vaio-hosting server?

you people are crazy it deff han't been a week it's been since tuesday cuz that is when i got mine and that night into early wednesday morning it went down.....and for it being a free server is a good excuse because it's FREE you won't get as much support soo just shut up about it being down it get over it and wait and the admins or mods will tell us when they know when it will be back up for us.

you people are crazy it deff han't been a week it's been since tuesday cuz that is when i got mine and that night into early wednesday morning it went down.....and for it being a free server is a good excuse because it's FREE you won't get as much support soo just shut up about it being down it get over it and wait and the admins or mods will tell us when they know when it will be back up for us.

Somehow you're right, but if you know what other persons have on there websites and there contents and visitors they want there website to be up again. Because of this my friend wanted to buy a hosting package but he's having second toughts on this. I"m patient enough to wait!! :wink:

Yea like i want mine back, but think about it people when u get it back u r getting a free webhosting with 800 MB u know how much u would have to pay if u didn't get this for free for a 800 MB with frasncisco and unlimited everything a ton of money now think about it....would u rather pay out of your *bottom* or wait a couple days and get it for free...that's how i look at it.

hmmm, its been down since i say around tuesday i think. Long time kinda for community websites like mine :D.

And mine too =

Something interesting to add on... When you go to main freenukehosting.com main page, it says that they are merging with a new company ?!?

Well, since everyone else is complaining, I've been trying to get a site up with FNH since December! They gave me some space on the xerox-hosting server, so I figured out how to use it, and then it went down and stayed down. A few weeks later they made the vaio-hosting server. I thought, "This is it, they've finally got their stuff together." I worked for hours this morning on a radio show I was going to broadcast on my blog today. I finished the show and went to my web space--only to find it was gone again and has been since Tuesday, apparently. I'm starting to think I'll never have a radio show again.Like someone else said, I'm really thankful that this is free and all, but I've been waiting to use it for months now!

ive been using fnh since november and its really great its worth the wait to get it fixedbecause you probly wont find a better free host

A week downtime for free. lol. It will be worth waiting. So let's call it Holy Downtime. You have got more time to play outside should not there be the downtime you wouldn't be able to have those quality time... what d'ya say :mr. green:

Oh man. I"m kinda loosing my patience. :D( I got a domain today and i've already pointed it to this host. :( i hope this is fix soon.

this is gay, i paid for the reseller 2 plan, and the servers hant been up since tuesday, i bought it on friday! why the *BLEEP* is FNH still offering Paid subscriptions when there *BLEEP* isnt even working? this is daylight *BLEEP*ing roberry!!! They better get they *BLEEP* fixed and fast ffs!

Why dont you do some research before you start talking *BLEEP*. The paid plans are on a different server than the free ones. The recent failure of apache on the free server has nothing to do with the paid server.

A quick question, I'm very familiar with Cpanel and WHM, why don't you account creators just Restart Apache? That is, unless you don't have root access, which would be very unwise for a Webhost's owner to disappear and not leave someone with access to that kind of stuff.