xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

When will be repaired vaio-hosting server?

once again today friday mrach 5th 2005 it was only 3days since it whent down under one other host ive been to had the same features for hosting and were down for 3months now because it was a big network and some one hijacked the hole system so they are going with legal *BLEEP* but since i personaly know the admins i talked to them a few days ago and i know how hard it is to get every thing going again

LeeM, ITS A FREAKIN FREE HOST FOR CHRISTS SAKE QUIT BEING  

SO ANNOING AND JUST WAIT LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!!!

I've got a suggestion for you, mind your own *BLEEP*ing business.

no he is right it is known that just complaining about your problems will not gone make them go away just wait are you payng any thing for this? i dint thinks so so just wait

no he is right it is known that just complaining about your problems will not gone make them go away just wait are you payng any thing for this? i dint thinks so so just wait

at what point did i saw that complaining is going to make the admin fix it faster? idiot.
we dont even know if anything is being done about it, all i was asking is for someone who actually knows whats going on to post here and let us know.

anyway its ok i found a cheap host that im going to purchase.

at what point did i saw that complaining is going to make the admin fix it faster? idiot.

we dont even know if anything is being done about it, all i was asking is for someone who actually knows whats going on to post here and let us know.

Posted Image

well you complaining alot and so is everybody else and it aint going to

help nothing its just gonna annoy people and piss them off you guys got

like 50 post saying my websites down, my website got hijacked,my website

aint workign, problem with cpanel,mysql error.... IF YOU WOULD SEARCH

THE DERNED FORUMS WE WOULDENT HAVE CRAP and YES we do know

somthing is being done about it because the admin is a good man and he

is working hard to fix it and why dont you know whats going on there

are like 50 posts on this the apache server is down!!! thats whats going

on there someone who knows whats going on posted here and letted you

know and you can go waste your money on your stupid cheap host if your

to impatient to wait a few days for the admin to fix the problem

Posted Image

well you complaining alot and so is everybody else and it aint going to

help nothing its just gonna annoy people and piss them off you guys got

like 50 post saying my websites down, my website got hijacked,my website

aint workign, problem with cpanel,mysql error.... IF YOU WOULD SEARCH

THE DERNED FORUMS WE WOULDENT HAVE CRAP and YES we do know

somthing is being done about it because the admin is a good man and he

is working hard to fix it and why dont you know whats going on there

are like 50 posts on this the apache server is down!!! thats whats going

on there someone who knows whats going on posted here and letted you

know and you can go waste your money on your stupid cheap host if your

to impatient to wait a few days for the admin to fix the problem

you dumb *BLEEP*, have i made a single post saying anything about "my websites being hijacked or my website aint working" no so shut the *BLEEP* up. all i want is someone who knows whats going on to let us know!

what i dont want is some stupid childish fool like you saying "the admins working on it" when you only as much as everyone here, nothing. just because the webmasters a good guy it doesnt mean his working on fixing it! he might be too busy or has something else to do, so dont speak on his behalf.

hey, it's free! If you're paying, that's one thing...But it's free! Most likely, we'll have a shitload of cool new features when it's back up, if it's taking this long. And *BLEEP* moderators have no control over the site, so stop yelling at them!

hey, it's free!  If you're paying, that's one thing...But it's free!  Most likely, we'll have a shitload of cool new features when it's back up, if it's taking this long.  And *BLEEP* moderators have no control over the site, so stop yelling at them!

for christsake, read my posts before making comments, at no point have a directed anything at moderaters let alone shouted! i know they dont work on the site, thats why i want someone who does to post here!

ive written the same thing how many times now! just read my original posts,

It's not about getting it fix that is getting us a lil bit worried, it's just that it has been down and there's no post from the admin saying that it's down.

Just out of curiosity... Why are new accounts still being created, if it doesn't work ?

Who knows, maybe they're on a diff server yet :D
as for this topic its kinda getting outta control, so is the fact that people aren't useing SEARCH :evil:

Tim :twisted:

You people are pathetic, truly pathetic. You keep using the excuse that this is a free host to make people shut up, when all most of us want is a post by any of the admins about what is happening. They don't even have to tell us when everything will be restored, just let us know that they're actually doing something about it!How can this site run without a single active admin!