xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

When will be repaired vaio-hosting server?

He would need to trust someone very much to do that fccfusion. Us account creators do not have those sorts of permissions - and neither does Naz.

Why dont you do some research before you start talking *BLEEP*. The paid plans are on a different server than the free ones. The recent failure of apache on the free server has nothing to do with the paid server.

Im sorry to say this but you're wrong... I have paid for plan A hosting and I am on the vaio hosting server that is down, I wouldnt mind waiting if i had a free account!

Please help me someone or at least get the story straight- is it just the free accounts- or am i on the wrong server?

Any chance of getting moved then????Howcome I was put on the wrong server? Strange things have been happening- I got like 4 emails asking for a username and password to create my account but I already had it created...Have proof if you need it :D

Heh, the admins are even ignoring the paid hosts. FNH sure is going down.ps. I'm being sarcastic on purpose until I get a good reason for my ban.

Heh, the admins are even ignoring the paid hosts. FNH sure is going down.
ps. I'm being sarcastic on purpose until I get a good reason for my ban.

I'd say you were banned because you were being disrespectful to the admins and moderators :roll:
Just be nice :D

u are nuts ppl u are nuts. FNH have made a great job and they would have fixed it before if all these idiots didn't cry so much. FNH is very good fast reliable. Every host has a problem somtime. I am sure that from now on FNH will be more careful. Don't forget that they have private lifes too.