xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What's Your FAVORITE music band?

1. System of a Down2. 30 seconds to mars3. Staind4. Hork??e Sl??e :D5. The BridgeI like System of a down when I was 13. Now I have 18 and I'm still happy when System of a down songs are played..Mostly older..That new songs are not that good style as old..But some of them are too good. At Slovakia they are not played at radios and listening in my PC is not as they are played randomly at radio..Then I just tuned my favorite Ghost Rock Radio for listening them. They are sometimes played here and Genre Rock is my favorite :P

I like a lot of bands and I like all sorts of diffrent types of music. My favorite bands/aryists would have to be:-The Arctic Monkies-Modest Mouse-Kanye West-Soulja Boy-The White StripesThose are my favorites. I think that The White Stripes is my all time favorite, mostly because I am freinds with Jack White, who started the band.

Ooh...I would have to say my all time favourite band (atm) would definately be Funeral For A Friend. =DDDReally into The Arctic Monkeys, Mettallica, Motorhead, Cannibul Corpse, Slipknot, My Chem, Taking Back Sunday, 30STM and SOAD, too.Although I have to say I love White Stripes and Strokes.And Kanye West.XD.But yeah, FFAF ALL THE WAY BABY!!!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------LOL. I completely forgot, RAMMSTEIN>PWN

Edited by RAWRzilla (see edit history)

Hi allAs I can see a lot of people like My chemical Romance here B) I'm just going at October 30 to their concert in Slovakia B) I never heard their song and Im very happy that it is good band and my money will be good investicion for this concert :P My band:System of a down

taking back sunday, brand new, finch, sum 41, plain white t, steel dragon, matchbox romance, senses fail and New found glory

Notice from rvalkass:
Please try to avoid double posting. Duplicate post removed.

LP, 3 doors down, Black Eyed Peas, Children of boddom, Catharsis, Evanescense, In Flames, Full Diezel, Godsmack, Rage, Halloween, Limp Bizkit, Lumen, Nickelback, Nightwish, Papa Roach, Slipknot, System of a down. :P

Edited by PontySave (see edit history)

My one of the favourite band,actually I am not able to remember the name,but its the band which sung one love,I know the singers of the band have been separated but I think everyone wants them back and back with a bang.My other favourite bands are:1.Linkin park2.Greenday3.Backstreet boys4.Limp bizkit5.I love the spice girls and their songs too.

Edited by musicmaza (see edit history)

awesome bands

What's Your FAVORITE music band?

A few of my favorites are chiodos, deftones, modest mouse, the white stripes, and nirvana. Theyare all amazing.

-reply by mmmTastyPaintBrush

I mostly like punk and rock, and i mostly listen to american, brittish and croatian bands, in other words the ones i can understand. Sometimes i listen to some german bands.Some of my best bands are Rancid, NoFX, Pennywsie, SOAD, Godsmack, Pasi( a very good croatian punk-rock band), Six pack, Rammstain and many others.