xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

What Kind Of Brand Is Ur Fav? as a poll

My favorite brand is one that works, feels good, and meets my demands, also games are nice for bus rides when your bored as hell :D . But other than that i guess i would prefer Nokia because round my parts we dont have many and the Nokia's look the best with good features, all our cell service here is by home grown companies we dont have any major corporations cell service.

nokia has always been very easy to use, easy to maintain cause everyone has it.but i have sony ericson right now and responsiveness is quite a problem even before sony got them..

i'd like to know what kind of brand is your favorite ?

nokia is welcomed much in Asian country.what about u? :)

First off It would be nice if you was much more specific about what Brand on a Product/Item. E.G Phone brand, Laptop brand ect...

Anyway it looks like this is on Phone's so mine is Apple

I say Nokia. It seems like most of my family and most of my friends as well are using the company Nokia as their phone choice so thats what I use. Its got a really good good battery life to it and that is something that is really important when picking a particular brand. So go Nokia :)

Sony Ericsson is just awesome, they have all the features you'll need... take a T300 for example, triple band (use it in Europe and the States), WAP, GPRS, pop3 email, polyphonic melodies, IrDA, colour screen, camera addon, themeable backgrounds and menus also comes with a full set of calendar adn scheduler, calculator etc... This thing is like a mini PDA (even though I'm actually getting a PDA!) only thing it lacks is bluetooth, so may change it for the T600 if I have to.

Ahh i have a t300 lol. I love it so far. I dont really use bluetooth so its no biggy for me but it would be nice to have the t600.

My fav brand has to be Sony Ericsson, but only when we're talking about music - for all others it's gotta be Nokia. Ericsson's music player simply rocks and the other brands can never match up to it. I'm currently stuck with a Huawei handset because I'm using Virgin mobile and it's locked to that set, but in December once number portability becomes available in India I'm ditching Virgin and going for another network and will buy a Sony Ericsson music phone :)