xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

What Kind Of Brand Is Ur Fav? as a poll

i'm partial to sony-ericsson models. :( nokia just sux imho. the more intimidating it is to learn how to use it, the better for me :( and nokia just does not fit my character lolz :(

sony-ericsson models

lol,i like sonyericcon style which looks handsome and close to human being...

but os of nokia is better than other kinds of phones,simbian is best operating system now. :(

do you have lg in the U.S??
Mick

i live in the US and i have an LG. its a pretty nice phone too. the only thing i dont like is the selection of ring tones and wallpapers, i dont really like em. but to get different ones id have to buy em and i dont really feel like doing that right now...

Sony Ericsson is just awesome, they have all the features you'll need... take a T300 for example, triple band (use it in Europe and the States), WAP, GPRS, pop3 email, polyphonic melodies, IrDA, colour screen, camera addon, themeable backgrounds and menus also comes with a full set of calendar adn scheduler, calculator etc... This thing is like a mini PDA (even though I'm actually getting a PDA!) only thing it lacks is bluetooth, so may change it for the T600 if I have to.

Nokia is what I am going to be buying just because the battery life is so much better than most other companies.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hehe...battery is rather a headache problem to us cellphone game fans.dear nokia offer a good storage power settling the problem. :)