xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Family Guy Vs. The Simpsons

Sideshow Bob. He's reason enough for the Simpsons to be better. Kelsey Grammer's voice just draws you in. He's so sadistic, yet sophisticated which is a good balance. I do love Family Guy, but I don't care for the adult tones that have been overpowering the episodes in the newer episodes. I also hate Stewie's personality change! Don't get me wrong, I am not a homophobe, but I loved Stewie because he was evil and sophisticated just like Bob is, but now Stewie's just overly gay and doesn't even try to take over the world. I'm fine with his being gay, but the evil was part of him. It's hardly there now. Family Guys have a lot of "Remember that time..." And it mostly shows the past, which is fine, but a little repetitive. And I don't enjoy watching Family Guy with my parents in the room, and they hear something concerning a "vagina" or whatever disgusting thing. The Simpsons is pretty much a show we can all enjoy.

the simpsons is a better series overall, has more appeal worldwide, however, when it comes to making you laugh till your belly aches, family guy hits bulls eye.

I used to watch Simpsons and whenever I see it on TV and have time I still watch it, but I didn't see all the episodes as there are so much of them. Family guy is something like that, but with more vulgarity, I also like to watch it, but not all episodes are funny anymore, so much seasons and they're out of ideas, it's funny only sometimes and the line is always the same.