xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Family Guy Vs. The Simpsons

FAMILY GUY ROCKS. FOR THESE REASONS.Well they are not yellow. And look like freaks!.The simpsons can just about say crap!.It tells you why Peter dose mad things but it does Not with Homer!-reply by kyle

I personally am a family guy fan.I am not sure if there is anything more offensive to every crowd, yet absolutely halarious
To be fair though, I have not seen as many simpsons episodes.
So maybe my opinion is slightly biased.

Notice from Kubi:
Copied from other posts.

Replying to HazaaI agree with youFamiy Guy all the wayIts absolutley hilariousTotally obsessed with it! =DWhereas as Simpsons is a classic, and also funny but I don't find it as amusing and nowhere near as enjoyable as Family Guy-reply by Shaz

Homer doesn't need to be as rude as Peter to be funnier than him. Homer is funny...Period. Homer is actually funnier than Peter. That being said, Family Guy is waaay funnier than The Simpsons. This is true because Homer is the only main character of The Simpsons that is funny while Family Guy has Peter, Stewie, and Quagmire. Peter isn't the funniest main character on Family Guy. Stewie has that title. The random clips also pushes the envelope when it comes to comedy.-Samuel Jones

Nah, simpsons are better, family guy is just stupid, it has its funny parts but for the main points its just digusting and stupid, the baby wants to kill the mother, the mother does marujana while shes pregnant, theyre constantly calling meg ugly and fat, this is stupid, its not funny its basically mean, and you know taht in todays day somehting thats rated 14+ is being watched by 8 year olds. It encourages more swearing, sex and other things, overall most of its antiques are racist, sexist and stupid. And the random clips are the dumbest parts of the show.

Well The Simpsons Is The Winner By Far, And Its Much Funnier And Family Guy Has Just Copied The Simpsons Totally And The Simpsons Has Made Much More Better Episodes, And No Matter How Many Bad Epsidodes They Will Make, They Will Always Be Better Than Family Guys Best Episodes, And Freaks Cuz Theyre Yellow? How Racist Yuu Twat...Ohh Yeah And You Spelt Does* Wrong Sooo Proves How Yuu Know Mayte..And Yuu Try And Make A Better Show Than The Simpsons Then..Go On .. I'm Waiting!??? 

-reply by Jake Hooper

I think that the simpsons is funneyer because family guy is very offenceve and many of the jokes are random clips thous really make me want to change the channel were as the simpsons you don't need a rude character I meen to tell you being rude and ubnokcious is a bad trait family has its moments like the chicken fights but then when you look back Seth really just took alot of the simpsons stuff plus I grew up viewing the simpsons sorry fam guy fans.