xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NuHoaXuLa

Do You Think Gmail Slower In Future ? I try gmail

Yeh tell me about it!!!!!!!!!!! Im experiencing the same types of problems!!!! Plus heaps and heaps of people are getting gmails everyday!!!! I honestly think that google will cut down the gig space. It wud b way to much to handleBut i spose its all to do with ur connection speed ad every1 noes:'the quicker the speed the less time'

I have cable..a network bridge from the main PC(my moms...) to mine and gmail isn't slow for me o_O and don't take it wrong, I may have cable...but my net is not near as fast as my moms. When it feels like pissing me off it goes slow...er.

Gmail's speed is not dependant on your connection's speed. It is solely dependant on the server's speed and how much Spam and emails it is handling. I know personally, that my school's email provider (https://www.gaggle.net/) handles emails like a charm, even with spam. I personally believe because gmail is currently free, but invite-able, their servers are not upgraded to handle the massive pressure.Most likely if we keep up inviting more people, it will cost us more when google becomes open to have that 1 gig and big attachment space.Remember Kids, Google is Big Brother, with it's year 2032 cookie. Trust none of it.

Gmail is never slow because its server is very strong and run so many intelligent program in background. i only listen it what practically happened only know the gmail well. Mostly person like to use gmail because it gives more free services other than Gmial.thanks

Google is very serious with their data services and they always experiment with the GMail file systems. You can read about such experients on official google blog. So i don't think so that they'll have performance issues as such. They're very aggressivce with SPAM filtering and fake acounts so adding more filters to these can infact gives us more better experience with Gmail.So i don't think Google will ever catch Performance problems we used to see with Yahoo & Hotmail earlier.

You don't need to worry about GMail get slower in the future, as long as it's free and that's all is important.

Oh really how can you say that.
Are you sure that it will not get slower in future?
Lets see in future what will happen.

I just try send 100 messenges with total 600 mb to my acc gmail . And now , i see about 5 minutes add 2 new messenges ! I think it bit slow !
If gmail active public with million acc then how it speed ?

Gmail servers should run in cluster, and the cluster is fairly easily expandable. In view of hardware performance, you need not to worry too much.

I'm using Gmail for a long time, I thought it really is great, but even though in my opinion it could be better on some things like spam filter control and I wanted to send a file with some PDFs and it seems that an email in gmail has a limit of 7 MB or something like that, in all those years I got knowledge about that limit only a month ago, how do you like that? I think it really sucks, that such a limit exists, I needed to send separate emails..Of course I know why such a limit is necessary, but for some accounts like mine, who use gmail everyday and doesn't do anything bad, could be let a bigger limit, and people like in this topic who are trying for no reason to send 600 MB 100 emails.. :P