xisto Community
iGuest

Forum Review!

Toxique, You shouldn't have started with as many forums and catagories as you have. You should have started with the bare minimum amount, say 2/3, get some friends on there, and then you will get lots of topics building up in 2/3 forums.
This makes your overall forums look alot more active than they actually are, and other people might sign up.

Instead, what you have at the moment is like 3 posts spread across like 20 forums. Even if you get 10 people on there there is going to be lots of 0's and 1's around the place and your entire forums are going to look baron and wasteland.

Delete some of the forums and catagories, and then when you have more members that start requesting somewhere to post about certain things, then add them.

That's a wonderful suggestion... Thanks. I will give that a try. Sounds like a good way to get more members. Hopefully it will work out well.

Apart from the fact that ur images dont work and u only have one user...... its alright :(

My images don't work? What browser do you use? You are the first person who's mentioned my graphics not working... I would like to try and correct this problem..
Thanks,
J.

Your welcome. If you still need any help getting a new style installed for your forums. You can PM me and I could give you my MSN messanger name and I could walk you through it. I've been using phpbb forums for the better part of a year now...

-- J.

i dont use MSN TOXI. I am using Yahoo. I guess i will have to PM you to get the tutorials from you since i aint using MSN