xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cateye999

What movie Did You Watch this week?

spiderman [7 out of 10 not my favor but it was still a must see]Collateral [5 out of 10 not 2 great it was ok not somting u relly have 2 see]Sherek 2 [8 out of 10 funny glade i went 2 it not a movey i will buy but i still liked it]

I saw The Butterfly Effect, and I'm not an Ashton fan but whoh I could not figure out *what* was goin on until the last 5 minutes. I'd give it an 8. Pretty intense, don't know that I'd watch it again though.

well i watched alien vs predator this week. it was okay. wasnt exactly spectacular but it had it's moments. i'd give it a 7 out of 10. the women wouldnt like it... well maybe they would since the main character is a strong female. it just depends on how the girl is. but i wouldn't recommend going out on a date and watching this movie.. see it with the guys.

i saw the village this week, and i was verry dissapointed by it, it was good and all, but the endoint to thatmovie wasn't what i expected, and everyone else who say this movie, i bet they will agree with me, so yeah see themovie, but the ending sux

well i rented "GOTHICA"or i dont really know how you spell it.it was oke... but not so scary as i thought.

Last night I saw a film on tv called "Cherry falls".great film.Its about this guy who's going around in this little American town killing teenagers because they are virgins.SO when the kids here about this, they organise a big sex party.And the killer comes, and runs threw them cutting them up.Such a great film, because you don't usually see a film like this.I advise to rent or buy.Rating = 10/10

I just finished watching Secret Window with Johnny Depp i'd have to give it an 8/10. It had some odd twists. But it started out kinda slow... I've also watched Evil Ed, Faust, and a few brain damage films... the brain damage films are low budget horror lol my g/f is hooked on them, I have yet to see a decent one.