xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

[TV]Fairly odd parents

I like Fairly Odd Parents also. It is a show me and my boys can watch together that I enjoy. I like Cosmo the best but it his interactions with Wanda that makes him funny and I think we need to see more of Chester and AJ as they are a great pair.

I love this cartoon, timmy and wanda and cosmo- lol. I love when crocker says "fairy god parents". "Oh Vicky your so Icky, the thought of you makes me so Sicky" Chip SkylarkDinglebergs!!

Right now, my son is sitting next to me watching Spongebob Squarepants. And yes he also watches Fairly odd parents. I love them all. My husband can't understand HOW/WHY I will turn on the TV and CHOOSE to watch cartoons (even when my son is not around :) )I used to love ren & stimpy, now it just makes me nauseous, so many references to boogers... I get enough of that from my 3 year old. The rugrats are still cool, but I hate the new "all grown up" it's just irritating. And I hate just about every cartoon on the "cartoon network". Half of them are some sort of "anime" picachoo fighting with imaginary creatures bullarky. ARGH! I can't STAND those stupid cartoons! Did you see the episodes with "norm" the genie? Those ones were really funny.

Maybe it is because I've gotten a lot older, but I personally like the old Nick shows much better.  Like Rugrats, Hey Dude, Salute your shorts, and Doug... they new ones like The Fairly Odd Parents just are not anywhere near as good in my opinion.

110953[/snapback]

ooo i agree with that too!!! but i still like fairly odd parents!!!

I think it is kinda stupid and crudely drawn.

Lovey-Dovey Vicky

[TV]Fairly odd parents

Why does Vicky fall in love all the time? She fell in love with Chip Skylark, Dunsworth, 'Gaa' (Timmy in disguise), Crash Nebula, and Ricky! And noone falls in love with her except Mark Chang, and he stopped loving her in "So Totally Spaced Out"!

-reply by ryan

What are the names of Timmy

[TV]Fairly odd parents

I realy whant to know what are the names of Timmy's parents. Its not fair not to know what is the name of Timmy's parents.

-reply by Jocelyn Cortez