xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

[TV]Fairly odd parents

I can't agree with you on that dude... Watched it today and it still has that original apeal it had when I first started watching it.....Dude Cosmo is my idol :wink:

This is by far the most annoying show on Nick now days (yes more annoying than SpongeBob SquarePants. Its fo infuriating to watch because everyones voice on the show is so high pitched! Watch it next time and listen their voices are painful! I cant watch this show because its so damn annoying!!

I watch The Ren & Stimpy Show all the time, its my favorite cartoon. I'm probably the most childlike person here. But I am not talking here [in this thread] as a kid, I am talking here as a person who watched the show in topic and has an opinion to voice and that is: their voices are too high pitched. Thats what I think of the show. Its annoying because their voices are high. Everyones is in The Fairly Odd Parents just watch it and tell me they're not high its so irritating I just can't stand watching it.

Maybe it is because I've gotten a lot older, but I personally like the old Nick shows much better. Like Rugrats, Hey Dude, Salute your shorts, and Doug... they new ones like The Fairly Odd Parents just are not anywhere near as good in my opinion.

Yeah but I wish they'd upgrade to be more for teens so I'm not embarrassed about watching it :oops: It's really funny sometimes othertimes it's not :D

:S I didn't exactly pick that up :S, Unless you mean how there's no bad words not even hell in the shows and there's no mean talking or violence?

I mean the shows are just stupid. It doesn't matter if they're not violent or whatever but they should atleast treat kids like they have a brain in their heads! For specific examples see SpongeBob Squarepants and Ed, Edd and Eddy thats on Cartoon Network but its still a cartoon.