xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

[TV]Fairly odd parents

Dude Ed, Edd and Eddy are my boy's.... Those dudes rock...And as far as Sponge Bob why do people give him a bad rap...Even the christian society has made comments that Sponge Bob is gay only because he holds patricks hand all the time... People get a grip its a cartoon... Made for your enjoyment...And one suggestion if you really dont like you you always have the option to change the channel... :mrgreen:

Dude I have an opinion everyone else gets to voice theirs, just cause mine criticises the show I get lambasted for it. I didn't say SpongeBob or Patrick was gay or anything about Christianity. I just said its stupid it treats kids like they dont know a thing, like complete complete morons. I hate that. (also his voice is too high aswell) But kids now days dont need simple *BLEEP* like that, kids are smart they can handle something more intelligent than SpongeBob and Patrick. It just doesn't give them a chance.

Hey there wasnt trying to roast and and my apology if you thought that I was. I to was just voicing my opinion here to. I see we have a difference of opinions and grant it your intitled to yours as I am mine and I do respect your your points of views.Okay now as this is....Its just a cartoon havent we posted enough on this thread... I think this post here is getting more ratings then the cartoon itself :D

Yeah, you're right there. The Ren & Stimpy Show, old Rugrats, Doug, do you remember The Adventures Of Pete And Pete?

Too bad Ren & Stimpy was taken off nick because of the violence, Doug, and the old Rugrats were great, and Pete and Pete was even better because it took place in my home town :D

Ed Ed and Eddy is also a really funny show and hasnt lost its glory with its new episodes, there is a new episode this friday at 7!!!!

Haha ed, edd and eddy what a great show. It's not horrible, it atleast has them doing some bad things..., fairly oddparents...is just...

I hate the animation in it. Its too difficult to watch. Its like I Am Weasel or the woeful Cow And Chicken although Ed, Edd and Eddy does do better than these in writing (occassionally) the animation is poor and makes for a hard times viewing.

love the show...... some are really funny, some just suck. ghost: you are right ed edd and eddy iis a realy stupid show. i mean ive tried to find it funny but it didnt work. i mean there whole life is trying to get jawbreakers or something :? anyways i dont think all the voices are so high that it hurts to watch/listen ..... just my opinion