xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gamefreaksl

Favorite movie?

Pulp Fiction is the most genius film in its plot, screenwriting, directing, and presentation. The simplicity of the sets, and the dialogue is mirrored by simple minded characters with complex stories doing things that would not be considered simple by an average mans viewpoint, be it getting raped, trying to revive an OD?ing girl in your living room, running away from mobsters, performing a hit, or robbing a diner. Also the script is pure genius, especially with Sam Jacksons character, fusing the vulgar and the obscene with his angelic ideals makes a compelling story and entertaining conversation when pinned against the simpleton of Vic Vega who doesn?t care about anything that doesn?t directly affect his life, or that which doesn?t compromise him. The directing is also fabulous with the simple sets adding to the visual appeal, and the affect of time on the story, having Vic Vega die and then seeing him again before going to meet Marcellus for the closing scene. When watching for the first time this may be a daunting film to comprehend, but when watched numerous times is an act of cinematic genius and unparralleled storytelling.

Oh i have too many favourite movies..Lets start with uhPirates of the carribbeanuhLord of the RingsSean of the deadhot fuzzuhall the other good movies, I love movies :DTaken..

My favourite Movie is Pirates of the Caribbean :D I love this film, 'cos the story is Interesting, and the actors are allso grait :P I'm waiting for the 4th part to get World Premiere :)

My Two favorite movies are:-Never Get Busted by Barry Cooper-Never Get Raided by Barry CooperMy Other Favorites Include:-Supersize me-Bigger Stronger FasterAs you can tell my interests are pretty much found in documentaries and Cannabis.

Actually, I think that I've posted here before, but that was when I didn't know or forgotten my real favourite movie. It's the "The Illusionist". It's really good... about magic and things, but it's actually just science and logic and mechanical things, but the whole thing was just an illusion because it was really just a way for the magician guy to get his girl, the princess...It's a really good movie... I reccommend you to watch it... ;)

My favorite movie of all time would be Transformers. I really enjoy the story, action packed and yeah it wsjust a great movie. I'd reccomend it to anyone who loves action and adventure. Nice movie :P

I like horror movies and found mist the best movie! Every scene is priceless. The music and sound used in film is also amazing and make movie more horrible. End is priceless, when father kill his son along with other people to save them from horrible death by mist creature and then wanted to kill himself so badly but no more bullets. oh then what he see that army is coming to rescue them and many people like him rescued. That seen was very sad. What he could do then after killing his son with his own hands....