xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Have you ever seen a ghost?

my aunt have seen the soul / spirit (or ho you call it in english) of my grandpa when he just go :cry: and later my sister she was writing something about my grandpa and she asked if this was oke to my grandpa and she felt a cold hand on her shoulder, and i believe in ghosts only never saw them and i dont want to meet them 2, only if its my grandpa :cry: :P

I don't think so, but if you want to see one, I would suggest spending a night on the R.M.S. Queen Mary in Long Beach California. There is at least 1 ghost sighting per month on that ship.Go to http://www.queenmary.com/ and check it out if you don't know what the queen mary is.

never seen one yet, but have some time the impression of deja-vu.... remember something ? is it the real world ? :| :shock: :shock: :shock:

I don't beleive that the ghost is exist...But i hope i will see a true ghost some day

Now there is an oxymoron if I ever read one. lol