xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Have you ever seen a ghost?

I never seen a ghost but i can say a very useful t5hing about ghost.I have 9 computers and i am using ghost drive image . Ghost drive image from powerquest is a program that you can backup your files completely. Imagine you can have your operating system back plus office and all the applications installed in just 10 minutes depending on your machine.Since i am using that not using ant virus anymore make all the updates to the operating system and if something goes wrong just put back de original ghost. Quick easy and fast.

your site is good,but I didn't see the ghost you said

I assume you're talking about my site? Well, you have to download the game that is on my site.

i felt one onece, the energy, and actualy felt it, i looked and nothing was there but i felt it moveing, i was scared half to hell :roll: :D

i felt one onece, the energy, and actualy felt it, i looked and nothing was there but i felt it moveing, i was scared half to hell

Energies are nothing but earth's gravitational pulls on some places. Unless you seen it with your own eyes, then it probably isn't a ghost.

And if you don't belive me (which is alright), you can check if a ghost is chilling at your house. Slap a camera about 8 feet away from your TV, and point it to the TV. Let the camera run and set the TV to display what the camera is recording, and then set the camera on record. I hope that makes sense.

That creates an unlimited picture loop. It is belived that ghosts appear at the frequencies of these "loops." People have seen some crazy stuff (including myself). Of course, there are a bunch of explanations for this, but I choose to belive it's the afterlife people, 'cause it's more fun and exciting.

The only drawback to this is the possibility that you might have to spend alot of time watching the tapes and alot of money on tapes. If you don't see anything after a few days, give up :D

It helps if you have a bigger screen TV.

And the few people who clame that did are crazy or stupid

As for you mister, I think it's a wonderful thing that you have your own opinions. In fact, no I don't, they suck, you are stupid, go away.

As for you mister, I think it's a wonderful thing that you have your own opinions. In fact, no I don't, they suck, you are stupid, go away.

I suggest you not to use the word 'stupid' it doesn't necessarily justify your stand...... you have to try your best to defeat him though....

"I suggest you not to use the word 'stupid' it doesn't necessarily justify your stand...... you have to try your best to defeat him though...."

Well I'm just returning the favor of name calling. If he thinks that I or anyone else here is stupid just because they belive in something he doesen't, doesen't make him very intelligent either. I guess it doesen't make me either, so we're stuck in a loop (once again)

The world does not revolve around him, you know.

I think it is perfectly alright to disagree, and I expect that too, but the manner in which he approached simply does not promote a good character.

I guess you can say the same thing about me, but I let anger do the talking for me.

"i don't mean an energy like the earths gravity, i mean a cold and light sudden energy"

[bad joke] I got that last night on my hand.. Damn vampires, they're coming to get me I tell ya :twisted: [/bad joke]

Are you sure it wasn't your blood? Or the temperature? Sometimes bodily functions can play tricks on you.
Nobody knows if a ghost can transmit these energies, so don't go OHMIGOSH on every little chill you get. There are alot of explanations for this.

It has been rumored when a ghost is around, your heart pounds, you breathe heavy, sometimes hearing strange whispers and often some of the objects move randomly. The chill is believed to come after pounding and heavy breathing, and and the other happenings, often resulting from fear.
So on TV, when they say "I feel a chill" what they are realy saying is "I'm just scared, my mind is playing tricks with me"

Sometimes you get illusions from objects too. It's like a dream. Your brain produces your most desired thoughts. Especialy at night, when you are generaly sleepy and tired.

As for the guy that said he saw a ghost of his mom, the possibility is that you were scared and you wanted to be with your mommy :D
Mix this with the belief that there are ghosts around, and you get a "ghost mom"

I saw my own mom when I was six years old...and she is alive. We had bought this house, and didn't know it has some supplies in the attic that were used by someone who practiced black magic. I was scared and couldn't sleep, so I climbed in bed with my brother, and saw her all of a sudden when I opened my eyes, so I sat up and reached out for her and said mom, and she disappeared right before my eyes.... :shock:  :? And I know I was NOT asleep. So really this wasn't a ghost, but just demons messing with me. But I have seen other demons portraying ghost like figures...freaky stuff............... :|

haha wtf. did u get it checked out?? i mean sometimes i tune out and stuff but my brain doesn't play tricks that huge on me..

I don't believe in ghost, but I do believe in demands which are Saten?s angels. I was in Mexico on a missions trip one time, and the place we stay there is a part of the ranch they used to sacrifice babies in a pit. anyhow, we were right next door to the girls room and a few things happened that the boys would have normally hear, but this night the boys did not hear a thing! And 2 of the girls did see 1 or more demands and could actually feel something. Yes it's scary! but I don't believe in ghost. :shock: :shock:

i think a ghost is the energy from your body that remains in a dimension 4th d could be considered Light and maybe 5th d soe sort of other energybut i belive evry second you leave out a energy(aura) and i do believe that some poeple can feeel it, evryone can if you focus on it