xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Have you ever seen a ghost?

I may have seen aliens, and I may have not. I choose to belive that I have.

Back in the days, when I was 15, me and my dad were going out for our "Sunday Night Dinner."

There were so many stars in the sky, I couldn't help but stare. All of a sudden a round (more oval) object appeared above me (it was pretty high up I couldn't realy get all the details). It had surrounding lights (not blinking) and a rather large red light in middle (also not blinking). Now most of you are probably thinking "plane", and for the brief 2 seconds I thought so too. But then all of a sudden it zoomed right into the sky, so fast! No plane known about can do that (we're talking a split second)!

Ever since that day, I have choosen to believe in UFO.

Pros:

1. No plane to date is oval and has a large red light and surrounding white lights around it.

2. No plane can go so fast, as of our knowlege.

3. Couldn't possibly be an illusion because it has been for around 3-4 seconds.. Most illusions are 1-2 second.

4. Couldn't have been a neutral space object. Objects don't stop and they do not have lights that are stationary (they either have aura or gas or whatever).

Cons:

1. As for 1 and 2 in pros, it's only to OUR knowledge. No one knows what government cooks.

2. Nobody else (that I know) has confirmed this.

3. Officials did not report anything unusual in the sky.

Another phenomenon story. I'll keep it short.

My mother worked second shift until 10 pm. While out on the 5 minute break at 9 PM, she and her three friends decided to go outside. Each one of them confirmed seeing the moon "bleed." They have descibed it as a small red streak "oozing" from it's side.

Nobody has confirmed this.

As for ghosts.. I'm not sure.. I don't want to belive too scary..

Here, see for yourself:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/

WARNING: DO NOT WATCH THE END PART UNLESS YOU CAN TAKE A FRIGHT (sp?)

Right up at the part where they say ghosts could be anywhere even on your computer monitor.

eBaum's World contains some scary stuff, so be careful what you watch (Find Waldo for example)

EDIT: Pesky spelling errors! Fixed some of them heere and tehre :oops:

And as for aliens, the reason I don't think they are exposing themselves to us because of what a previous post said. They don't think we are ready for their supah powahs or maybe they are just studying us a little bit more.There have been people who have actualy had weird "things" removed from their inner bodies. "Things" that are unkown to scientists and investigators.Oh and let's not forget that crash long time ago. Residents were spreading rumors of seeing army-like figures extract bodies from the site. One even said he saw a silver finger exposed from the blanket. Of course, it's only a rumor.Could be government, could be aliens.. I choose to belive it's aliens because it's way more fun :D

Sorry, I'm trying to keep my posts as short as possible, but I am realy fascinated by phenomenons, and this posts sparks my interest meter. There is a book I read a while ago that descibed so many weird happening, from ghosts, to weird energies, to little "blobs of light" I found the blobs more fascinating then anything in the book. There is an official site where you can camp and you are guaranteed seeing them. Some people waited for up to a week to see it, but it can be seen.I belive the book is called "10 Creepiest Places in America" (or Scariest)It's actualy a book made for young scholars, but when my cousin was reading it, I couldnt help but ask to borrow it.EDIT: Sorry, book not on Amazon, and I realy can't remember the exact title. I did after all read it two years ago.| v phear my scary siggy, confirming that I'm a phenomenon lunatic.

Man that moon bleeding sounds scary...are any comets red? Just to speak from the logical side of it. I think alot of weird things happen in the world we will never be able to explain. Who knows what causes them. Freaks me out to think things out there can do that sort of stuff, and we might happen to catch glimpse of it. Shows that there are powerful forces in this world....I was raised to believe these forces are demons...or ghosts, fallen angels....what have you. Genesis talks about satan and the demons, all of which were once angels in heaven, they chose for themselves to be evil and do bad instead of good, so that is why they were cast from heaven, and now haunt the earth, and do all of the freaky things that happen. My thought personally on the alien matter, I think the things we see that we think are aliens, are demons tricking us with mind games, and our eyes playing tricks on us. But that is just my background of beliefs. I know many different people have different thoughts about such things. I have seen alot of stuff in the sky before too...some just do not look like planes like Emilin said. But she is right too in the way of we do not know what the government cooks up...I bet we would all be shocked at some of the secrets they keep among themselves. :shock: :shock:Anyone else have any cool stories? :mrgreen:

ladybug, it seems you're talking more about aliens than ghosts, but i like your thinking. However, what I gather is you're thinking of just mars and the moon (plus the other planets but no one pays much attention to them) but those planets are baron we know that. Just like a marble. But beyond our planets and beyond what we can see so far, there has to be a planet out there somewhere with even a bacteria growing I think you have to agree with me there. And in trillions of years the bacteria will grow into people or dinosarus or any sort of thing...
Also, about God showing us what is out there, um, well there are lots of species on Earth discovered all the time. Like those see through fish that live in the deep ocean. So if an alien life form is on another planet then God wants us to discover it ourself. Like the animals that we discover on Earth.

I guess what I am trying to say is, if God just said "Here, look at this!" then we would be shocked. So I think we have to ease into it get used to the ide of aliens, slowly discover aliens, etc. etc. until we are comfortable.

But what do I know. Maybe its Gods plan that we havent found them yet.

Oh I definetly agree with the whole bacteria or whatever other kind of thing growing in different galaxies! I think it is quite possible. The reason I got off onto aliens from ghosts, is because one of those posts near the top of page 1 I think it was, sorry! :D I guess when I was trying to describe what I was thinking as far as God wanting us to know if aliens existed came across wrong...what i guess I am thinking, is that God speaks to us through his word the bible, and I myself being a christian am an avid bible reader. And from what I have come to know in my studies of the bible, is that everything we need/must know(that he needs/wants us to know) is in the bible. And I have never once read about other life on planets. Actually somewhere in the bible...shoot I forget where, I think in Genesis, or Exodus, it talks about God creating other planets that he hadn't made a use for yet...or as you were talking about all of those planets and galaxies that we have never even discovered out there in the universe! You know the bible says the universe has no ending.....doesn't that blow your mind if you really think about it?! Just think of all of the beautiful stars, comets, constellations, planets, and galaxies, we have yet to find and enjoy! I love space, so i guess that is why the alien thing is always such a logical breakdown for me...I want to know facts before I believe I guess....but I'm not that way in all things, just the things that seem so far out, like aliens! :D
But I do think alot of you make good and interesting points! :wink: :D 8)

One time there was a documentary called UFO's In The Bible I didn't watch it because I'm not very interested in the Bible but supposedly its about possible sitings by people in the Bible, like, apostles and stuff... but I dont know I didn't watch it. Maybe you should try to see it, if you can.

Just think of all of the beautiful stars, comets, constellations, planets, and galaxies, we have yet to find and enjoy!

Well, just think of all the undiscovered martians who are liking what they see :D Doesn't make us feel so bad for missing out...

I've never heard of that documentary before. Perhaps these "sitings" of "UFO's" were angels...LOL :D:D I've never read any passage about it in the bible either...about aliens that is...I think sometimes these documentaries are a load of crap(just making programs that they know people would want to watch, just because it seems so out there you'd have to be interested!)..LOL :D Sometimes not though. But I do remember one on the history channel, saying that the song of solomon was really all about a love affair Solomon had with some lady...and it is SOO not. These scholars read between the lines alot and only see what they want to see in the scriptures I think. Sometimes i think it is just plain amusing though. :D Thanks for the info! :wink:

Yeah they get tiny things and blow them up into big things sometimes. I think probably it was more someone said something and the guy reading it thought "this might be about UFO's" so he must have looked through the bible with a fine tooth comb. But anyway maybe see it if you can, might be good. (Might not be!)

I saw my brother after he passed away, and when I was younger I saw some evil "gohst" (spirit) outside our home. My family is christian, and I believe they came with some visitors we had from another country, but "our angels" didn't let them inside our house. BTW, it was at night.

Hey Emilin, that Image in your posts sure is freaky...is it a banche or something?

Half dead vampire (not the kind of vampires you seen on TV). And the lady to the right.. I'm not quite sure but she looks like some demon valkyrie.

----

As for this, I have complied a list of all books that I currently have or have read in the past. If you're interested that is.

Ghosts Among Us: True Stories of Spirit Encounters - Leslie Rule
I Never Believed In Ghosts Until - "Unknown Author"
America's Most Haunted Places - Nancy Roberts
How to Be a Ghost Hunter - R. H. Southall
The Ghost Next Door: True Stories of Paranormal Encounters From Everyday People - Mark Alan Morris
Evidence: The Case for NASA UFOs - David Sereda
UFO Briefing Document : Best Evidence - "Unknown Author"
UFOs Are With Us Take My Word - Leo Dworshak
Weird America: A Guide to Places of Mystery in the United States - Jim Brandon
Why People Believe Weird Things: Pseudoscience, Superstition, and Other Confusions of Our Time - Stephen Jay Gould (REALY GOOD)
Places of Power: Secret Energies at Ancient Sites : A Guide to Observed or Measured Phenomena - Paul Devereaux
Ancient Energies of the Earth - "Unknown Author"

Well that's all I can come up with at the moment. Some of these I own and some are long lost and forgoten. I realy can't remember the names of a few of the authors, sorry.